Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 03 2012
By: OrderlyChaos87 Hekseville Citizen 297 posts

I know this is probably beaten to death.

32 replies 469 views Edited Aug 3, 2012

I have a feeling that the roster is closer to 30 and may surpass 30. Now none of this is confirmation and I'm not trying to say it is fact. Here is why I think the roster is closer or more than 30.

The leaked picture of Yorda.

The twitter confirmation of David Hayter and I heard that there is a picture of Hayter with Elding and it would make sense for Big Boss/Snake to be in and Colonel Campell to be the minion. Since Raiden has Sam already. I doubt Snake would be one as well.

The big foot blurry picture of "Kat" either way that character looks nothing like the characters leaked or confirmed.

Resistance having its own stage and a couple of items I doubt that Nathan Hale/Chimera didn't make it in to the game.

20+ can just be a fail safe number and there has been time since its pre-E3 announcement to develop characters into the game.

Omar apparently being quoted saying the roster is "bigger than you think."

An interview where Omar was asked if there are characters that they wanted in but could not get because of licensing and he said "So far so good, the developers know how important this game is."

Of course to counter all of this there are plenty of reasons why the roster will be less than 30. Paul Gale saying that he thinks it is less than 30. However, he only knew of 18 for sure and we already have 20 and he uses phrases likes "the vibe i'm getting". So he does know alot but doesn't know everything. Tell me what you guys think and if this is beaten to death sorry I just got on this and wanted to partcipate.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (469 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Re: I know this is probably beaten to death.

Aug 3, 2012

i hope there tricking us when superbot says over 20 charecters cause that means around 25 charecters in fighting games but im fine with that number and 30 would be nice but i want 40 lol but thats not possible lol....or is it 

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (451 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Your reasons are valid. Paul did say he knew of 18 before he learned the entire roster. Then he said he learned of "several" more characters. Bad thing is...several is vague to meaning it could mean as little as 3 or as much 6-8. I guess well have to wait and see. I think the roster has a total of 26 characters, but thats just my guess.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Plus the confidence that they have to say "yes this leak happened but there is still more" either is them trying to suck it up and put on a smile or it means we really do have a lot more to show you guys. And there are plenty of places to reveal more characters. We already know 3-4 reveals at Gamescom. We also have TGS, BGS, and EB Expo that they are already scheduled to be at. Still possible but unlikely PAX and NY Comic-Con. But if we have 3-4 at Gamescom and 2-4 at the other 3 we will have between 24-30 characters. So I think we are in better shape than people are thinking even if we can't get some of the characters we want we will still  have a great size roster of diverse playstyles

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (381 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 3, 2012
That's assuming that they're revealing new characters at EVERY show. I don't think they'll reveal at the Brazilian or EB Games shows, but they'll reveal 3-4 at Gamescom and probably 2 more at TGS. Maybe 2 at PAX. But nothing more than that.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Every event they've attended they have announced characters so on that assumption I'm guessing they are going to announce modes, stages, and characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (337 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Aug 3, 2012

And with your math it seems like you think there will only be 20 characters

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Paul Gale learned of the "several more" as of E3 right? They just said today that the game has changed a lot of that they have added quite a bit (characters), so think about it, maybe paul gale ONLY knew about the characters confirmed, and the characters leaked, and maybe theyve added quite a few more, could very well put it over 30.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Could be wrong though

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 3, 2012

What happened to every one saying "The roster is less than brawl"?

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (291 Views)
0 Likes