Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Re: I know the inclusion of Snake has been beaten to death but...

Oct 14, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:
Smash Bros. has Snake.

Plus they already have Radec and Drake and Sweet Tooth and Ratchet and Jak for characters that use guns/explosives/etc. Even if Snake wasn't in Brawl, we don't need any more shooters in this game

Message 11 of 17 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 14, 2012
My concern is if snake is included is that there will be two MGS Reps??...I was under the assumption it was one character from an IP excluding the two coles.
Message 12 of 17 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Oct 14, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:
Smash Bros. has Snake.

Plus they already have Radec and Drake and Sweet Tooth and Ratchet and Jak for characters that use guns/explosives/etc. Even if Snake wasn't in Brawl, we don't need any more shooters in this game

apparently having sweet tooth with one shotgun move makes him a "shooter" character

Message 13 of 17 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Oct 14, 2012

void-0 wrote:
My concern is if snake is included is that there will be two MGS Reps??...I was under the assumption it was one character from an IP excluding the two coles.

Kojima made it a point that snake is MGS and raiden is MGR

Message 14 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Oct 14, 2012

krusher10 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:
Smash Bros. has Snake.

apparently having sweet tooth with one shotgun move makes him a "shooter" character

Plus those mines just like Snake's down + B in Brawl. Hence why I said 'guns and explosives', **bleep**. read more than one **bleep** word per sentence, and maybe you won't look like quite an idiot

Message 15 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

krusher10 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:
Smash Bros. has Snake.

Plus those mines just like Snake's down + B in Brawl. Hence why I said 'guns and explosives', **bleep**. read more than one **bleep** word per sentence, and maybe you won't look like quite an idiot

brawl didn't capture the essence of snake at all with all of his explosives and if PSASBR gives him a bunch of guns then they messed up too.  i've said this suggestion before but i'll say it again.  if you play metal gear solid the way it was meant to be played (big boss mode), then running into a room with guns and explosives will get you killed in about 4 seconds.  when i play MGS4, I rely solely on CQC, a knife, and possibly a tranq pistol.  so if they make him in PSASBR as a grapple-centric character mixed with military martial arts and knife fighting, not only would he make for an interesting and unique character, he would actually feel like snake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 17 (63 Views)
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 14, 2012

void-0 wrote:

This makes no sense. I am very happy that inFamous has two reps, but why should it be the only one? God knows MGS is deserving of two reps. Plus, the justification for two Coles was that they play differently. I don't know about you but Snake doesn't play much like Raiden.

Message 17 of 17 (52 Views)