Wastelander
646 posts

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012

Also, Crash is just being requested the most because there's doubt that he is in the game. If there was any doubt Ratchet & Clank, Nathan Drake , or Kratos were in the game, I'm sure we'd see more of this type of stuff for them.
People are just trying to make sure the roster is ship-shape, I doubt Crash will be the most used character. 

Message 31 of 58 (134 Views)
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Which Crash is in, but not confirmed, all of us figured that out yesterday
Message 32 of 58 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

would you rather him not get in the game and have the fanboys never shut up about it -_-

**bleep** 'em, no one likes fanboys anyway.

hahaha thats very true

especially sephiroth and cloud fanboys *shudders*

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 33 of 58 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Also, Crash is just being requested the most because there's doubt that he is in the game. If there was any doubt Ratchet & Clank, Nathan Drake , or Kratos were in the game, I'm sure we'd see more of this type of stuff for them.
People are just trying to make sure the roster is ship-shape, I doubt Crash will be the most used character. 

man speaks the truth

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 34 of 58 (123 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

and have the fanboys never shut up about it -_-

They shall give the game more publicity then after release. You see a Crash video, you'll see users saying he should deserve a spot in this "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale", then people who didn't know about it way back will look up the game, and might buy it. I wonder why I see more of these kind of comments, it's more better to get them more publicity than they already have now. But who knows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 35 of 58 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

and have the fanboys never shut up about it -_-

They shall give the game more publicity then after release. You see a Crash video, you'll see users saying he should deserve a spot in this "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale", then people who didn't know about it way back will look up the game, and might buy it. I wonder why I see more of these kind of comments, it's more better to get them more publicity than they already have now. But who knows.

that is another good point

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 36 of 58 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Its not that i dont like crash, i just think that you guys need to calm down and stop begging for crash.
Message 37 of 58 (96 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

would you rather him not get in the game and have the fanboys never shut up about it -_-

**bleep** 'em, no one likes fanboys anyway.

hahaha thats very true

especially sephiroth and cloud fanboys *shudders*

Very true and they're the worst. v.v
Message 38 of 58 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Aug 5, 2012
wow i expected hate from that comment and one more thin i don't hate crash after those two last games i can't forgive anymore im sorry if i case hate i just get mad i keep thinking about those two games you may say its not that bad but in my book its not what expected from a crash game again sorry.
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 39 of 58 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 5, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
wow i expected hate from that comment and one more thin i don't hate crash after those two last games i can't forgive anymore im sorry if i case hate i just get mad i keep thinking about those two games you may say its not that bad but in my book its not what expected from a crash game again sorry.

They aren't bad games, they are just bad Crash games, see what I mean?

Message 40 of 58 (76 Views)
0 Likes