Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012
Message 21 of 58 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012

If you are too ignorant to the the PS1 mascot into a PS All-Stars game, then don't buy it. 

Message 22 of 58 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/14/2012
Offline
1044 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012
crash is not ps1 official mascot nope not in my book call me what ya want idc just go away speechless fanboy.
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 23 of 58 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
crash is not ps1 official mascot nope not in my book call me what ya want idc just go away speechless fanboy.

However taht is where you are wrong good sir, you see there are people who whine for Crash(not me), there are the people who respect others who want Crash(me), and there are people like you who just want to watch the bandicoot burn for no reason, what did he ever do to you hmm? Why all this hate?

Message 24 of 58 (142 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
crash is not ps1 official mascot nope not in my book call me what ya want idc just go away speechless fanboy.

he actually was consider along side spyro and for a lil polygon man, this is almost fact. This is from a non fanboy stand point

Message 25 of 58 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
crash is not ps1 official mascot nope not in my book call me what ya want idc just go away speechless fanboy.

Stop hating on Crash, your just asking to start arguments. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 26 of 58 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
crash is not ps1 official mascot nope not in my book call me what ya want idc just go away speechless fanboy.

is this guy serious, crash was the ps1 mascot why else would he have been in all those commercials, and there was a "crash mania" in japan and he had a dance made after him.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 27 of 58 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012
I agree, you get a kudos from me.
Message 28 of 58 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

would you rather him not get in the game and have the fanboys never shut up about it -_-


**bleep** 'em, no one likes fanboys anyway.
Message 29 of 58 (106 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: I kinda dont want crash

Aug 5, 2012
I kinda don't want Evil Cole, who cares, JK I'll take him. But you saying you don't want Crash because he'll be overused is false. Not everyone is a fan of Crash, some people are fans of Big Daddy, some like Toro, some like Kratos and so on. That's the point in this game
Message 30 of 58 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes