Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
502 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
uncharted 3 has what you mentioned above..

No Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl has what he talking about.

Message 11 of 20 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012
Except you can only save 3 minute replays in brawl, kinda sad


Message 12 of 20 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012

who knows it may already have a screenshot option.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 20 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
502 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Except you can only save 3 minute replays in brawl, kinda sad

Unless you have 
Brawl +

Brawl - 

Project M 

or Ocarina and add the Code Infinite Replay

Message 14 of 20 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Except you can only save 3 minute replays in brawl, kinda sad

Unless you have 
Brawl +

Brawl - 

Project M 

or Ocarina and add the Code Infinite Replay


he meant the stock game instead of having to add something to it

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 20 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
502 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Except you can only save 3 minute replays in brawl, kinda sad

Unless you have 
Brawl +

Brawl - 

Project M 

or Ocarina and add the Code Infinite Replay


he meant the stock game instead of having to add something to it


Uh you still can do it. As long as you don't have

Brawl +

Brawl - 

Project M 

 

on you SD for Wii. 

All you need to do is activate ocarina and add the code longer than 3 minute replay. Or just use a capture card either way it much easier to just add the code and play since nothing will be added but the extra infinite time to replay matches.

Message 16 of 20 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/19/2012
Offline
1052 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012

I hope they will include a Snapshot mode,and be able to save screenshot in the XMB! It would be amazing!

firma.PNG

Message 17 of 20 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Except you can only save 3 minute replays in brawl, kinda sad

Unless you have 
Brawl +

Brawl - 

Project M 

or Ocarina and add the Code Infinite Replay


he meant the stock game instead of having to add something to it


Uh you still can do it. As long as you don't have

Brawl +

Brawl - 

Project M 

 

on you SD for Wii. 

All you need to do is activate ocarina and add the code longer than 3 minute replay. Or just use a capture card either way it much easier to just add the code and play since nothing will be added but the extra infinite time to replay matches.


I mean the game itself only allows 3 minutes, I understand it can be done longer

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 20 (37 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/03/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012
it would be epic to put each type of finisher but in different modes so we're not watching for hours.lol
www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 19 of 20 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/12/2012
Offline
222 posts
 

Re: I hope SuperBot puts Replay Upload and Snapshot Mode in the game

Sep 12, 2012

This would really help with tournaments too.

--------PlayStation All-Stars Arena-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, updates & fun!
Message 20 of 20 (29 Views)
Reply
0 Likes