Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Re: I honestly do not want any type of DLC!

Sep 29, 2012
Because I don't want to waste money on content that is already basically in the game just like Street Fighter/Capcom did to their fans and no I don't want to go spend money on a playstation card, I would rather unlock content in the game rather than be ripped .
Message 11 of 29 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Thanks to SFxT, DLC is considered this horrible atrocity on mankind that makes everyone think all of it is just for raking in cash.

And then I remember Enslaved: Oddysey to the West, how they released a full DLC campaign after the game was launched to extend the length of the game. Not on the disc either.

Same with Borderlands and Borderlands 2.

With all the free stuff Playstation has been giving out recently to get back in the social graces after their lies about the Anon hack last year it's gonna be weird to not see them try with one of their flagship titles this year.

Message 12 of 29 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Sep 29, 2012
It's just that DLC i feel are like characters that don't matter. I understand where you and stefan are coming from but still....
Message 13 of 29 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Sep 29, 2012
DLC is almost inevitable. This current generation of gaming improves the replayability of their games with DLC and patches.
Message 14 of 29 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Shoot, not being mean but I honestly bet most of you have mommy and daddy buying Dlc for you, trying having a job and having to pay bills. Its crap I got to go spend 20 bucks on a Playstation Card. When I already spent 60 on it. (The Game)

Message 15 of 29 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Sep 29, 2012
^The thing is, you aren't obligated to buy it. It's only by choice.
Message 16 of 29 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
It's just that DLC i feel are like characters that don't matter. I understand where you and stefan are coming from but still....

Oh i see your point. I dont like the "Im not paying money for characters that could have been on disk" If they could have been on disk, why arnt they on disk? Becuase they couldnt be on disk so they make them DLC

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 17 of 29 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Yeah, but people who do not want to buy can't have fun anymore? Or what about the people who can not afford it... It freakin sucks!
Message 18 of 29 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

TheGoldenMonky5 wrote:

Shoot, not being mean but I honestly bet most of you have mommy and daddy buying Dlc for you, trying having a job and having to pay bills. Its crap I got to go spend 20 bucks on a Playstation Card. When I already spent 60 on it. (The Game)

i have to pay bills as well moron im 20 years old i live with my girlfriend and work my as off to support us both that was very rude

also you are complaining about on disk DLC the new trend capcom has started as i said earlier im against that too but other that that DLC is a good thing it extends the life cycle of a game and allows it to get new content

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 19 of 29 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

TheGoldenMonky5 wrote:
Yeah, but people who do not want to buy can't have fun anymore? Or what about the people who can not afford it... It freakin sucks!

You have to make the most of it. 

I decided not to purchase the Shuma-Gorath & Jill Valentine character DLC for MvC (and if I do bother to get UMvC3, I'm not spending $20 on those costumes), but I didn't let those things deter me from having a blast online.

DLC is just added-on content. You don't need it in order to have fun with the main game.

Message 20 of 29 (44 Views)
0 Likes