Sep 29 2012
By: TheGoldenMonky5 Hekseville Citizen 343 posts

I honestly do not want any type of DLC!

28 replies 173 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

I think it is rather stupid to spend money, remember the good ol days where you had to actually unlock new stuff which made the games even more fun... If this game does great I would love a Sequel with new characters and new stages and new stradigie and new items! I know I'm going way past whatever here but honestly if their was a sequel we could get Spyro,Crash,Lara,Cloud,Sora,and basically a whole brand new roster with their stages and rivals. And yet again I'm going way beyond here...But lets say that Sequel does good OK! Well they make a 3rd and have the characters from the first game be in the third game with the characters from the second..... Think about it.

Message 1 of 29 (173 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: I honestly do not want any type of DLC!

Sep 29, 2012
finally i felt like the only one!
Message 2 of 29 (163 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

i will never support superbot ever, they shat on me once, not letting them do that again

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 3 of 29 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Sep 29, 2012
*facepalm* *sigh* You know dam well if a sequel was announced and they announced the characters I listed above you would pee your pants with excitement and be on here every single day drooling until the game comes out.
Message 4 of 29 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012
if you dont want dlc dont buy it problem solved i want DLC so theres a better chance of getting more requested characters
i can understand you not wanting on disk locked DLC but i dont get the hate for non day 1 DLC
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 5 of 29 (131 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I DO NOT WANT DLC IT SHOULD ALL COME IN THE GAME ALREADY. Costumes Ill except

Message 6 of 29 (128 Views)
Wastelander
838 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Getting a whole brand new roster for the sequel would completely undermine this game. It's like building the foundation for a new building, and then tearing it out and just building the building. And DLC is amazing if done correctly (IMO). It gives players the choice to get something extra if they want it, and can extend a game's lifespan, since not everything can be fit onto the disc at times.

Don't get me wrong, I still want a sequel. I always have. In fact, I think it's the only way we'll ever see Crash or (Maybe) Spyro in this series. SB has to prove themselves, and this game has to do well. Otherwise it'll be dead after a few years.
Message 7 of 29 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

We're definitely going to get DLC. That's impossible to avoid for any game nowadays. Even Nintendo is guilty of it.

Message 8 of 29 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
if you dont want dlc dont buy it problem solved i want DLC so theres a better chance of getting more requested characters
i can understand you not wanting on disk locked DLC but i dont get the hate for non day 1 DLC

I know right. Oh what you feel left out? Its like 5 bucks, are you really that stubborn to pay like 5 bucks?

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 9 of 29 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012

can one of you guys explain why you hate DLC so much

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 10 of 29 (98 Views)
0 Likes