Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1659 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

Nov 1, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Zaycool97 wrote:

Yes, they're greedy but, ALL companies especially Microsoft, EA and Sony are greedy as well. Could you just stop having a rant on other companies and need them to go out of business?


They rant about Activision without knowing the circumstances, sure. But SB have stated they tried to get Crash. Why else other than money? The character is a dead IP for them and they have been known to price DLC really high and sell constant re-releases


So we believe anything Superbot says.

Even after the "Roster is bigger than you think" thing.

And I don't really understand why only Activion gets to be called greedy. What if Superbot wanted Crash for free? Or for a very low price? Doesn't that make them greedy? Oh no they're simply doing a great game right?

 

The Activion rant exists because people here are obviously disappointed by Battle Royale (how couldn't you?) but still they don't want to point the finger to Superbot. Because they're fanboys. So Activision gets all the **bleep**.

Message 11 of 21 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

Nov 1, 2012

this is not an activision thing, it's a superbot/sony thing, there being cheap in some way. There is ABSOLUTLY NO REASOn for big daddy, raiden, nariko, fat princess or TWO COLES to be in the game but NOT crash or spyro. There is NO reason, NO reason

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 12 of 21 (88 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Zaycool97 wrote:

Yes, they're greedy but, ALL companies especially Microsoft, EA and Sony are greedy as well. Could you just stop having a rant on other companies and need them to go out of business?


They rant about Activision without knowing the circumstances, sure. But SB have stated they tried to get Crash. Why else other than money? The character is a dead IP for them and they have been known to price DLC really high and sell constant re-releases


So we believe anything Superbot says.

Even after the "Roster is bigger than you think" thing.

And I don't really understand why only Activion gets to be called greedy. What if Superbot wanted Crash for free? Or for a very low price? Doesn't that make them greedy? Oh no they're simply doing a great game right?

 

The Activion rant exists because people here are obviously disappointed by Battle Royale (how couldn't you?) but still they don't want to point the finger to Superbot. Because they're fanboys. So Activision gets all the **bleep**.


yea i know,people blaim activision but it's more than likely a superbot/ sony thing

 

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 13 of 21 (86 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

Nov 1, 2012
If activision says no. There is nothing they can do.
That's the reason.
And it shows their greediness.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 14 of 21 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
If activision says no. There is nothing they can do.
That's the reason.
And it shows their greediness.

AHAH that's not greedy, superbot/sony was probably asking to little for it and activsion said no, that is superbot/sony being cheap not activision

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 15 of 21 (82 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
259 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

Nov 1, 2012
Fat princes:smileysurprised:ne of the most selling psn games big daddy:for promoting the new bioshock exclusive game raiden:not Sonys fault it isn't snake nariko:smileysurprised:ne of the first games for the ps3 two coles: to show infamous the best way they can
Message 16 of 21 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

Nov 1, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:
If activision says no. There is nothing they can do.
That's the reason.
And it shows their greediness.

AHAH that's not greedy, superbot/sony was probably asking to little for it and activsion said no, that is superbot/sony being cheap not activision


even if it was 1 dollar, its 1 more dollar than they are getting from him not being in. and inreasing thier reputation.

i doubt sony is being cheap on the most sought after character.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 17 of 21 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

Nov 1, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:
If activision says no. There is nothing they can do.
That's the reason.
And it shows their greediness.

AHAH that's not greedy, superbot/sony was probably asking to little for it and activsion said no, that is superbot/sony being cheap not activision


even if it was 1 dollar, its 1 more dollar than they are getting from him not being in. and inreasing thier reputation.

i doubt sony is being cheap on the most sought after character.


well you make no sence but, it is a very stupid decision to not have crash in this game, there is no reason that crash isnt in besides sony/superbot are being CHEAP

 

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 18 of 21 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

Nov 1, 2012
you dont know that. I'd usually try and see it from your point of view but everyone knows you're a massive troll around here. Wasting your life on a video game forum of a game you hate, and a game you're not going to buy, but you watch all the videos, talk about it, and visit websites on it. You're a bit weird i think.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 19 of 21 (57 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 11/30/2011
Offline
538 posts
 

Re: I have no idea why you guys having a rant on Activision?

Nov 1, 2012
I doubt Sony was "cheap" when they made a bid for Crash.

What's more likely is Activision probably asked way too much. PS1 has-been star or not, Crash doesn't deserve to be in at the expense of an entire game.
Message 20 of 21 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes