Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: I have faith

Nov 2, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

The worst thing that could happen, is that the game will get delayed... AGAIN! o.O

no, the worst thing that could happen is if this game gets cancelled...

Play For Fun!
Message 11 of 22 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 2, 2012

No, that won't be bad... I mean, we always have Smash... o.O 

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 12 of 22 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I don't. 20 "Serious" characters doesn't seem to appeal to me. The reason SuperSmashbros was so successful was because it was a fun game that EVERYONE could enjoy. Girls, children, and casual gamers will go for the fun colorful and cute characters over "GOD OF WAR!" or "SWEET TOOTH EVIL PSYCOPATH"

This game could have been far more successful if Superbot just delayed it and tried harder to get oldschool cartoon characters to even it out. Sure nerdy guys like ourselves will love the game. It's got Drake, Sackboy, Kratos, Sir. Dan, Big daddy! That's awesome!!!

But it's not going to sell nearly as well and will obviously be compared to Smash Bros as not being as inviting. If superbot were smart about this, they'd not rely on the chance of there being better characters later on... the initial sale is too important to make a dumb move like this.

In Short: This game will be awesome! But will not sell great and will be $20 by March in the bargain bin in a Best Buy cardboard box.

Message 13 of 22 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

No, that won't be bad... I mean, we always have Smash... o.O 

not everyone has a wii...

Play For Fun!
Message 14 of 22 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Smash is coming to Playstation and X-Box, so don't be sad... There will be dlc.. Dora from Dora the Explorer and Cookiemonster from Sesamestreet are day 1 dlc...

So everyone will be happy in the end... -.-''

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 15 of 22 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Nick930930 wrote:

I don't. 20 "Serious" characters doesn't seem to appeal to me. The reason SuperSmashbros was so successful was because it was a fun game that EVERYONE could enjoy. Girls, children, and casual gamers will go for the fun colorful and cute characters over "GOD OF WAR!" or "SWEET TOOTH EVIL PSYCOPATH"

This game could have been far more successful if Superbot just delayed it and tried harder to get oldschool cartoon characters to even it out. Sure nerdy guys like ourselves will love the game. It's got Drake, Sackboy, Kratos, Sir. Dan, Big daddy! That's awesome!!!

But it's not going to sell nearly as well and will obviously be compared to Smash Bros as not being as inviting. If superbot were smart about this, they'd not rely on the chance of there being better characters later on... the initial sale is too important to make a dumb move like this.

In Short: This game will be awesome! But will not sell great and will be $20 by March in the bargain bin in a Best Buy cardboard box.

In what way is Sackboy not a cartoon character? Heck almost half ot the roster is cartoon characters, smash is nintendo which has way more kiddy characters, not saying it like a bad thing though.

Message 16 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Nick930930 wrote:

GIFSoup
GIFSoup

GIFSoup
Message 17 of 22 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Zodian you confuse me
Message 18 of 22 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Lol why aust?
And i-dentity, I'm not a fan boy. Its my first post in 2 weeks about how i have hope for the game still, and being away from hlthe forum and you call me a fan boy... lol wow. The forum sure has "improved".
Photobucket
Message 19 of 22 (31 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Message 20 of 22 (27 Views)
0 Likes