Highlighted
Feb 01 2013
By: OveReAction10 First Son 8 posts

I have discovered Fat Princess' infinite Level 2 Super trick

5 replies 354 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

While I was playing offline, My Raiden used the Level 2 Super on Fat Princess while she's on the chicken. But I kinda missed her and she gets away, still riding the chicken. I was shocked when her Level 2 Super is still ongoing, even the timer ran out. Then I was like "HOLY S***! SHE'S ON THE KILLING SPREE!!!!". Unfortunately, me and other CPUs couldn't stand a chance to kill her (because that's the only way to stop it), but the match ended with her killing 11 times.

I went to Practice Mode to analyze that weird glitch. Seems like I stunned her right before her Super timer runs out!

Message 1 of 6 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Re: I have discovered Fat Princess' infinite Level 2 Super trick

Feb 1, 2013
Dude, this reminds me of the Doombawkz glitch in a way.

You got a name for this? Pasta Stadium Leagues will make sure you get credit. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

Feb 2, 2013
I wanna said the stun can work on Raiden's lv. 2 as well to make the glitch happen. A friend of mine and I found it today while practicing together. So if you're Raiden, you better hurry and kill your enemies right away when using lv. 2. Smiley Tongue
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 3 of 6 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Theres loads of ways you can trigger 'infinite-chicken'. I have quite a long list now! I only use them if I happen to be Fat Princess in a match with a dirty spammer though. I'm sure regular Fat Princess players must have discovered quite a few themselves by now!
Message 4 of 6 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Feb 3, 2013
stuff like this here is why i avoid ranked matches
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 5 of 6 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

Feb 3, 2013

jamcakes wrote:
Theres loads of ways you can trigger 'infinite-chicken'. I have quite a long list now! I only use them if I happen to be Fat Princess in a match with a dirty spammer though. I'm sure regular Fat Princess players must have discovered quite a few themselves by now!

Smiley Indifferent

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 6 of 6 (163 Views)
0 Likes