#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Re: I have a strange feeling...

Sep 24, 2012
I think superbot left the files on purpose. I mean, i bet all the 8 character.... hmm 8 character huh? 4 one day, 4 another. perfect number so they just could reveal exactly the same 8 characters in order of development, they first started those 8 b4 the ones that haven't been announed (crash, spyro etc.) This leak created a lot of hype and made ppl search for more and more. It was hype. They needed to know if the community also liked thos leak characters, so maybe they could make some tweaks later (orginal dante costume). But thats just what i think.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
I think superbot left the files on purpose. I mean, i bet all the 8 character.... hmm 8 character huh? 4 one day, 4 another. perfect number so they just could reveal exactly the same 8 characters in order of development, they first started those 8 b4 the ones that haven't been announed (crash, spyro etc.) This leak created a lot of hype and made ppl search for more and more. It was hype. They needed to know if the community also liked thos leak characters, so maybe they could make some tweaks later (orginal dante costume). But thats just what i think.

Superbot is too dumb to come up with something like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Yes that's why your hype and interested in the game, because you think superbot is too dumb and that is fake, so you just keep searching.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
Yes that's why your hype and interested in the game, because you think superbot is too dumb and that is fake, so you just keep searching.

No I'm intersetd in the game because I like Playstation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Sep 24, 2012
No but more interested, that you get really hyped and confused on what to expect.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1858 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Truthfully, I kind of hope the beta gets hacked because I really wanted characters to be released at TGS, especially after Omar Kendall specifically said during the Gamescom panel that they will be unveiling new characters during TGS. I think we are entitled to leak the beta given the circumstances that SuperBot's game director gave everybody false information.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 24, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

**bleep** yea they're going to hack the beta, if they don't I **bleep** will, I'm so **bleep** off at Superbot obviously they absolutly suck at handeling they;re reveals and advertising, nearly one month until this game is released and I haven't seen one commercial or one youtube ad or anything for it.

Because it's totally SuperBot's fault that Sony controls advertising for every first party title.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Didn't the voiceover clips and the music tracks released on TheRumbalumba's YouTube channel come from beta files? Or am I misinformed?

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 24, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

Didn't the voiceover clips and the music tracks released on TheRumbalumba's YouTube channel come from beta files? Or am I misinformed?

as far as i know yes they were.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (94 Views)
0 Likes