Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: I have a feeling......

Aug 30, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
So they should reveal Cloud on a really cloudy day?

just checked the weather forecast for seattle for the weekend. Friday, Sat are both partly cloudy. Cloud confirmed for PSASBR

1318144412506.png 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 21 of 43 (87 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I think they can include sora and cloud/lightning because kingdom hearts and final fantasy are different series'. Also I don't think the conversation will be like
S.E.: hey sb! Can we include sora and (insert ff character here)??
S.B.: NO!
Message 22 of 43 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Idk it's really hard to deal with casual gamers like you guys well I guess you guys r not smart enough to understand the connection between the character and the reveal that superbot has been doing
Message 23 of 43 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
I think they can include sora and cloud/lightning because kingdom hearts and final fantasy are different series'. Also I don't think the conversation will be like

That conversation would go the other way around, SB would be approaching the companies. I bet Sora falls into the category of "we didn't know he'd have so much support from the fans" category, so he may be DLC. Or he may have to wait for a sequel. I'm sure we'll see a final Fantasy Rep since it was a majoy Playstation Franchise for 10 years

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 24 of 43 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

Crit202 wrote:
Idk it's really hard to deal with casual gamers like you guys well I guess you guys r not smart enough to understand the connection between the character and the reveal that superbot has been doing

I am smart enough to spell out full words though, and if you are so smart, please enlighten us, or show us where we can be enlightened.

Message 25 of 43 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Aug 30, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:

I concur. Why does it have to be one or the other? Why not both? lol :smileyhappy:

Message 26 of 43 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 30, 2012
I get what ur saying. So like next time there is a car crash, Crash Bandicoot will be revealed?
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 27 of 43 (72 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Aug 30, 2012
It's not just evil Cole there are others like Nathan, heihachi, well if you read my post correctly you probably understand I mean it's hard to deal with slowpokes
Message 28 of 43 (70 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

you give a reason for Sora, and Evil Cole. Not for Drake, Big Daddy, Heihachi or Toro. You just mention their names. Please, spell it out for us oh intelligent one.

Message 29 of 43 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 30, 2012
So like next time lightning strikes, Lightning will be revealed?
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 30 of 43 (63 Views)