Aug 30 2012
By: Crit202 Lombax Warrior 106 posts

I have a feeling......

42 replies 221 views Edited Aug 30, 2012
That sora will be announced together with nariko, sir Daniel, and crash why? Because if you were into this game lately superbot has been making that connection between the character and the reveal, example they announced evil Cole and the connection is hot summer. And there are others like Nathan, sackboy, heihachi, Toro, Cole, etc.. so for sora the connection is square enix 25th anniversary for crash the connection is his birthday idk about nariko and sir Dan all I know is that they will be in cuz of that leaked so yeah this is probably 85 percent sure. So what do feel? Who do you think will see this week?
Message 1 of 43 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Re: I have a feeling......

Aug 30, 2012
How exactly does hot summer relate to cole?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 2 of 43 (213 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Really... you think Super bot will put in Sora... over Cloud or Lightning? when he doesn't even have a game coming out on a sony thing in the near future? incredibly unlikely. If they do, I'll eat my socks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 3 of 43 (212 Views)
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Aug 30, 2012
that tonights gonna be a good night?
Message 4 of 43 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I agree with you, except for:

Crit202 wrote:
 example they announced evil Cole and the connection is hot summer. 
XD What does that mean?

Message 5 of 43 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Aug 30, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Really... you think Super bot will put in Sora... over Cloud or Lightning? when he doesn't even have a game coming out on a sony thing in the near future? incredibly unlikely. If they do, I'll eat my socks.

*Cough*Possible HD collection and KH3 *Cough*

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Message 6 of 43 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Aug 30, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

i guess you dont like sora.

Message 7 of 43 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Common sence evil Cole power is red evils r red and hot and warm like a summer and the connection is red hot summer superior said it on the description below it says cuz it's summer they accounced evil Cole
Message 8 of 43 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Pyro-hem wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

*Cough*Possible HD collection and KH3 *Cough*

They haven't even put out FFVXIII, and a large portion of that team is the kingdom hearts team. KH3 isn't happening anytime soon, and no official word on KH collection yet. maybe this weekend. Maybe not. But definitely nothing on Kingdom Hearts 3. It'll be on the PS4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 9 of 43 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Aug 30, 2012

squirrel_n_gurls wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

i guess you dont like sora.

I like Sora just fine. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 again now. I just don't see the logic in his post. Also Cole and hot summer...?

Message 10 of 43 (182 Views)
0 Likes