Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Re: I have a feeling this game is going to get bad reviews, and low scores

Nov 11, 2012
I stopped caring about reviews long time ago.
After all, the only thing that matters is the opinion of the players.
Message 41 of 56 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 11, 2012
they gave SOTC an 8.... wow
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 42 of 56 (111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Yeah lets all dismiss Edge as stupid. Killzone and Rsitance 3 both got 7s
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 43 of 56 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 11, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
edge gave festival of blood a higher score than infamous 2. I think they are stupid

Thats just silly lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 44 of 56 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Yes they are. I remember this articles about them http://edgevsmeta.blogspot.ca/?m=1
Message 45 of 56 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

t willRe: I have a feeling this game is going to get bad reviews, and low scores

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

It will get undeserved scores but that won't matter to me. I still p[layed all the Motorstorm games no matter what people said and I enjoyed everyone of them.I already know since Nintendo is the most popular they will alwyas give a pass to them in fear of the fanbase boycotting the site that gave a game a bad score. It a popularity contest now. Give the big fish a good score or else. Any small fish get all the wrath and scorn that they didn't give the Big Fish. Besides why should they take off scores for less characters? The first SSB had even less characters and there are many fighting games with barely more or less then twenty chaarcters and they still get good scores.Blazeblue and Guilty Gear got awesome scores and they didn't even have that many. And if they were smart reviwers they they would realize that the situartion ith Superbot is not the same as SSB. Those chaarcters belong to Nintendo.

Message 46 of 56 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Nov 11, 2012
This won't get low review scores because it's an amazing game.

Most review sites require their reviewers to put atleast a certain amount of time into the game as well as finish the game.

I originally thought the kill only with supers was going to be a bad idea, but just like everyone else who thought it was going to be a bad idea, there's going to be a majority of reviewers that finally play this and realize that it's not similar to Smash Bros and the kill only with supers is a great idea.

This is an amazing game and I was on the beta hours every single day. I know I'll be having fun, and I'm quite certain this game will get mostly 8/10-9/10 ratings unless people are trying to just bash the game.

Even if the scores are low, which they won't be. I'll still have a blast playing it.
Message 47 of 56 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

This game will need a good online community, if this game get bad reviews then this game will fail big time. you want good reviews so more people look at the game and join the online community so it can be substane, like over half of ps3 online with bad/okay reviews the online community is dead or small like resistance, starhawk, mag, twisted metal, socom, killzone, and ect.. 

Message 48 of 56 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 11, 2012

from experience isl i can say is, dont let a review tell you how good or bad a game is, some reviwers gave enslaved, skyward sword, skyrim, and call of duty very high reviews, and i felt they werent that good but turn around and give infamous 2, bulletstorm, and fallout new vegas low scores and i thought they were very good, you gotta go off of gut instinct, do your research on a game, check out gmeplay videos, learn about how the controls will work, etc... then youll know if youll like a game or not.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 49 of 56 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I already love the game so I am not going to review it nor read any reviews until I play the game and atleast unlock a ton of content.The people who will give this game a good review will be half Hardcore Ps3 game fans & Half smash bros fans who dont have a problem with giving other games like smash a chance.Hardcore fighting freaks will like this game if they pick up the right characters and see that it has strategy.Most of them have a hard time picking it up because they see a game with both Kratos & Prappa the rapper in it and they think it mainly for kids.What I can certainly bet is that if everyone atleast plays with all the characters on all the levels, they will be amazed.All characters play tottaly different and had different play styles but still feel good to play as once you learn the moves.The good thing is that its a perfect mixture between casuel & hardcore thanks to the supers & combo mixture.The other good thing is that more characters are coming in dlc but I think even so, a smart reviewer will realize that this is still sony's first mascot brawler as opposed to nintendo's SSB 3rd & 4rth coming game, which I might add will have far less characters than brawl had.They have to start off with 20 in my opinion to test the waters and see if this is really something everyone would really want to play.Its also a big love letter to sony fans and fans of each Ip....I cant see people complaining because I havent complained.

Message 50 of 56 (66 Views)
0 Likes