I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: I have a feeling this game is going to get bad reviews, and low scores

Nov 11, 2012
PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND. Reviewers dont judge fighting games based on the amount of charcaters, skullgirls had 9 charcaters and got solid reviews.IGN has loved the game so far, Gameinformer is optimistic and i dont know about anyone else
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 21 of 56 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND. Reviewers dont judge fighting games based on the amount of charcaters, skullgirls had 9 charcaters and got solid reviews.IGN has loved the game so far, Gameinformer is optimistic and i dont know about anyone else

Dude IGN gets paid off, They make alot of PS3 only games or just ps3 versions of any game sound lesser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 22 of 56 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

achus93again wrote:
who the eff cares about reviews?
what matters is your own personal opinion...

Reviews make sales for alot of ppl, And IGN gets paid off to make games sound bad or good.

IGN gave medal of honor a hella low score(EA)... AC 3 got 8.5 and was heavily criticisied(Ubisoft)..Goldeneye got a bad score. If you listen IGNs podcasts actually read the reviews then you would know that they are not biases

Message 23 of 56 (118 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 11, 2012
what evidence is there that IGN is paid off?
Message 24 of 56 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 11, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

achus93again wrote:
who the eff cares about reviews?
what matters is your own personal opinion...

Reviews make sales for alot of ppl, And IGN gets paid off to make games sound bad or good.

IGN gave medal of honor a hella low score(EA)... AC 3 got 8.5 and was heavily criticisied(Ubisoft)..Goldeneye got a bad score. If you listen IGNs podcasts actually read the reviews then you would know that they are not biases

So its just coincidence they give alot of PS3 only games bad reviews?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 25 of 56 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 11, 2012
IGN has seperate reviwers for each console. What low scores? UC3 got a ten, LBP vita got a 9, inFAMOUS 2 got a 9, Starhawk got a 9 and so did Twisted Metal
Message 26 of 56 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
IGN has seperate reviwers for each console. What low scores? UC3 got a ten, LBP vita got a 9, inFAMOUS 2 got a 9, Starhawk got a 9 and so did Twisted Metal

I think I got a reviewer mixed up.. The one I'm thinking off gave infamous 2 like a 7...

Message 27 of 56 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 11, 2012
killzone 3 got 8.5, Resistance 3 got a 9 and LBP 2 did,gran turismo 5 got 8.5, journey and unfinished swan got 9s. Seriously what low scores are you talking about? Also Greg Miller and Collin Moriarty aren't exactly the type you pay off. Greg reviews oreos inhis free time
Message 28 of 56 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Maybe gamepro?
Message 29 of 56 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 11, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
Maybe gamepro?

Someone more mainstream then that, They hit on the karma system, Saying blowing all these ppl off results in good karma and all these small nitpicks.

Message 30 of 56 (91 Views)
0 Likes