Survivor
2443 posts

Re: I hate Kill Confirms

Feb 15, 2013
This game wasn't made for 1v1. If it was then it'd be different and we'd see a 1v1 mode search option! But nope we don't. The problem with the kill confirms is how stale it makes gameplay. It's pretty pathetic when as soon as a ratchet or evil cole get a level 1 it changes the match into a jump fest. Tonight I saw the third evil cole get their level 2 on accident (a very good level 2) and just use it in the corner so he can get his level 1. I still win 90% of my matches using level 2's and 3's but it just gets old seeing this people.
Message 41 of 45 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Seeing as you can ONLY get kills with supers its very unfair that not every character has such easy to use kill confirms. If these confirms were supposed to be in the game then why are some (ratchets suck cannon, evil coles up throw, a bunch of raidens attacks, drakes barrel ect..) so easy, and then some characters don't have any that would work in a real match unless you're very lucky.
Message 42 of 45 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Feb 15, 2013
What else is pathetic is I beat a raiden user (only trying to get kills with his air dash then super) by just using parappas skateboard and I get a message from him telling me I'm lucky. And my response was stop using hit confirms they're cheap and you can't even do them when we're jumping, and his genius response? It's not as cheap as parappas skateboard..
Message 43 of 45 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 15, 2013
He got you there, bro.
Message 44 of 45 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 15, 2013

TweetyPurd wrote:

Harutoa wrote:

I HATE KILL CONFIRMS I HATE KILL CONFIRMS I HATE KILL CONFIRMS I HATE KILL CONFIRMS I HATE KILL CONFIRMS

ill admit, they ruin 1v1 matches

Theres like 2 classes in 1v1, thos with easy kill confirms, those without
if you look at it that way, theyre pretty balanced

With:
Kratos
Sly
Raiden
Kat
Evil Cole
Good Cole
Ratchet
Sweet Tooth
Edit: Fat princess

Without: everyone else

ps: this is from ive found out, others may have easy kill confirms Smiley Tongue

Kratos and Sweet Tooth don't have easy kill confirms, just try to land those KC on an actual skilled player, it's nearl impossible.

Side note: Kratos is still crazy OP in other ways though, but his KC is very fair, as is ST.

Message 45 of 45 (51 Views)
0 Likes