Wastelander
587 posts

Re: I hate Kill Confirms

Feb 15, 2013

khknight wrote:
@gale

Maybe its because they're finally stsrting to realize how stupid they we're for actually believing those easy kill confirms was an intended game mechanic?

Or they're all asleep

I think they were actually intended, but they had no clue how out of hand they would get. Which is why I always refer to it as a flaw in game design.

Message 11 of 45 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Feb 15, 2013

khknight wrote:
@gale

Maybe its because they're finally stsrting to realize how stupid they we're for actually believing those easy kill confirms was an intended game mechanic?

Or they're all asleep

lol true.

Message 12 of 45 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 15, 2013

If anyone dislikes kill confirms then ultimately you dislike this game and should stop playing it cuz all the whining is super, super annoying. Its like saying you hate FADC ultimate's in SF. This is a comboing game... just stop complaining about it all the freakin time and you won't get the "rage" you guys are thinking about. Thinking that a particular game mechanic as popular and well known as a kill confirm was unintended is also foolish. If you don't like sometihng in this game that much stop playin it guys, we won't miss ya. Go play smash so you don't have to worry about combos

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 13 of 45 (127 Views)
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 15, 2013

vizionary2012 wrote:
I disagree with good cole having easy confirms, most of them are pretty slow and so easy to avoid as opposed to Raiden's or the Giga punch warrior. Also the real question is where the heck is Fat Princess on that list?!?!?!

I'd say Cole deserves his place on that list, but just barely. I completly agree on Fat Princess, though.

Message 14 of 45 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9893 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I'm not even going to get into this. This subject has been beaten to death already.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 15 of 45 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Mogilicudi wrote:

all the whining is super, super annoying.

Then why do you keep bothering to read it?

Message 16 of 45 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Feb 15, 2013

vizionary2012 wrote:
I disagree with good cole having easy confirms, most of them are pretty slow and so easy to avoid as opposed to Raiden's or the Giga punch warrior. Also the real question is where the heck is Fat Princess on that list?!?!?!

my bad, completely forgot Fat princess (i often do Smiley Tongue )
Well good cole has his square combo wich has a random chance at kill confirm
he can also kill confirm off his down circle and side circle during a combo

ill add fat princess Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 45 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 15, 2013

vizionary2012 wrote:

It just is proving that most of the people that complain about this are the uninformed ones... 

Message 18 of 45 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Kill confirms are a big part of strategy in 1v1. Once you learn how your opponents use them you will realize they are not actually that bad.

Hardcore

Message 19 of 45 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 15, 2013

GaleDaWindMasta wrote:

Mogilicudi wrote:

all the whining is super, super annoying.

Then why do you keep bothering to read it?

Man when i pull up the forums and the first thread is I hate Kill confirms... sorry could help but read it. It took about 10 seconds of my life away to open the page and read enough of the thread to form my reply. SO I bother to read it to improve this community since it obviously needs a little help along. 

Message 20 of 45 (108 Views)
0 Likes