Dec 01 2012
By: Renegade_TX2000 Hekseville Citizen 377 posts

I hate Drake with a passion...

5 replies 243 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

It's his rifle loop. It's the most annoying thing i've ever seen in my life, It's right up there with ice climbers infinite grab.

My cousin is tearing my **bleep** in half now...

Camps in corner since he can outcamp me, he sits there and if I BLOCK his gun loop I have to sit there and take it or roll away and somtimes my roll doesn't get me away completely and i'm getting hit by that dumb gun loop giving drake free meter as i block and when IF I roll away I still get hit by gun loop because of the range on AK.

Drake = a baiting machine. All he wants to do is set you up in positions where your most uncomfortable, and being close to drake while he's in the corner is super uncomfortable.

It's even Worse when he's near the ledge, because he can do stuff like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6x4gAqdWIg skip to :27...

He can either attack you into it, or just gun loop you from where he is.

He has range and has an excellent camp game. Sackboy/Good cole only ones that really don't have to "commit" to drake. Everyone else you have to get in range of his rifle loop to even think about offense against him.

Getting above drake when he's in his "shield" position can be tricky against good drakes.

If he's in his Prone position he can use his melee attack and force you to block his rifle loop until you decide your tired of blocking and you end up rolling forward or back and he will still loop you. If you roll behind him he can still get infront of you since he can run back.

Message 1 of 6 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: I hate Drake with a passion...

Dec 1, 2012
Sackboy and Drake aren't the only characters that don't have to commit against drake.
Ratchet, Radec or any projectile character can beat Drake. Even some close range characters can
Message 2 of 6 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I love using Drake he is my second main. Don't worry about the gun loop (I don't use it) it will be patched soon. I'm positive they will fix it as for the rest those are just some great combos.
Message 3 of 6 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Dec 1, 2012
gotta be a long stage, if it's like the parappa stage your screwed. if it's far enough then yea you can outcamp him.
Message 4 of 6 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Dec 1, 2012

im surprise you didn't mention the glitch some people were talking about... i have never seen tho.. gets on the wall does his wall and shoots his rifle non-stop... He doesn't stop shooting at all ..

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 5 of 6 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Jozai wrote:

im surprise you didn't mention the glitch some people were talking about... i have never seen tho.. gets on the wall does his wall and shoots his rifle non-stop... He doesn't stop shooting at all ..

That's exactly what the first post was about. He even linked a video

Message 6 of 6 (143 Views)
0 Likes