Survivor
2138 posts

Re: I got hate mail for playing as Kratos?

Jan 23, 2013
You are assuming that everyone who picks Kratos is using it because he is their favourite character. Believe it or not many people pick Kratos because they just want to win and they find him the easiest to do so with without the hassle of learning to use him. There is a reason there is a proliferation of persons that use either Kratos, Raiden or Drake.
Message 21 of 51 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 23, 2013

vizionary2012 wrote:
You are assuming that everyone who picks Kratos is using it because he is their favourite character. Believe it or not many people pick Kratos because they just want to win and they find him the easiest to do so with without the hassle of learning to use him. There is a reason there is a proliferation of persons that use either Kratos, Raiden or Drake.

Maybe I should have reworded that (though the reply wasn't directed to you). The people who DO play Kratos because he's their favourite character get the short end of the stick because of the people who just pick Kratos to win through spamming. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 51 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Jan 23, 2013

black_dhalsim wrote:
then taunt you by pressing down on the d-pad as if they're bored.

and yea, this list helps a lot because i do encounter these players quite often. and most of the time they are kratos.

Solution: Quit the match and hope you're the host. 

Losing belt points isn't a big deal when you don't care about rankings. Smiley Wink

...and finding a new match doesn't really take long anyways.

Message 23 of 51 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jan 23, 2013
but i'f i'm host and i quit a match with spamming kratos, then i have a chance to match up against the same spammer again, and other spammers.

easiest solution
kratos = free
spamming kratos = $4.95
prepatch spamming kratos = $9.95 (one time use only)
Message 24 of 51 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Bro, I received hate mail using Nariko because the guy said I stole his 'tech". I was literally like " Who the **bleep** are you and why are you sending me messages?!"

He was a Sackboy user named Crashbfan23 or something along those lines. Every time we played he'd send me a message. Worst of all, he's a spammer. He'll sit in the corner and spam fan, shock trap, ball, cake in that order until he got lvl3.

Being in a ranked FFA everybody kept their attention on each other which made it impossible for me to throw him....
Message 25 of 51 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Play as whoever you want to play as, its your game. Don't let these hate mail discourge you. I recieve hate mail for playing as heihachi and sir dan but i still play as them. Just delete the mail when you get it, well thats what i do.

Message 26 of 51 (220 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Jan 23, 2013
What dors gears of war have to do with this?
Message 27 of 51 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 23, 2013
There is no such thing as a good kratos. the character is broken, much like drake. I have n respect for anyone plays them.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 28 of 51 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 23, 2013

dont listen to anybody ... kratos is not broken. if yu like kratos then keep using him.. yu say yu dont spam front sq so thats good.. i just think yu shud try to kill with a super 1 or 2 just to show off skills with kratos... they just recently nerfed him too...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 29 of 51 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 23, 2013
They didn't nerf him.. U guys are the reason ranked matches are so fundamentally flawed

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 30 of 51 (188 Views)
0 Likes