Wastelander
615 posts

Re: I got hate mail for playing as Kratos?

Jan 22, 2013
Reputation.
Message 11 of 51 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 22, 2013
By "good name" means that someone should play as kratos in a good way that he and the player gain respect unlike the spammy kratoses who gain nothing but hate give kratos a bad name and thus making other players thinking all kratos are the same spammy and cheap.
Message 12 of 51 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Lol shadow got to the point short and sweet.
Message 13 of 51 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I play as Kratos, and I don't spam either, but when I fight, I dont get hate mail. In my entire life of owning this game, I have gotten one piece of hatemail.
If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 14 of 51 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Jan 22, 2013
It goes far more than just a hate mail, some ppl focus on the kratos, specially a ffa.

Its horrible, i used him like what, twice i think, nevermore gonna use.

Ppl hate kratos users, they dont understand some just want to use they loved character.
The same happens to sly, drake an raiden.

These days my main is bd, im afraid someday he/it turns hated too.
Message 15 of 51 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 23, 2013

That's bad, especially if you play genuinely with him, other people just spam square and forget completely triangle and circule, I also use him, since I'm a huge fan of the God of War saga, but I like to mix things up utilizing the Head of Helios, Cestus, Barbarian hammer and the Icarus Ascension, it's sad that people don't realize his full potential and just spam with him.

Message 16 of 51 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
809 posts

Jan 23, 2013
WHY DON'T I EVER GET HATE MAIL!?!?!?!

Am I too respectable as an opponent? Are all my wins legit? pffft-
Message 17 of 51 (198 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I know how you feel. I played Drake since the first day the game came out.. Then the flood of barrel spamming Drakes came and every one talks smack when they see me playing him
Message 18 of 51 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2137 posts

Jan 23, 2013
meaning that you should do what most others fail to do with him and use him in a balanced fashion. Trust me it happens more often than you no, so much so that whenever a game starts if either Kratos, Raiden or Radec is in the game I make an immediate beeline for any of them because I know how much people annoy me with them. For most of the match they'll sit in a corner, spam a move and then I'll end up regretting it later. Use whomever you want to use however you see fit. People shouldn't complain because they don't like how other persons want to play.
Message 19 of 51 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

I understand where you're coming from mate. Unfortunately Kratos gets the short end of the stick in the respect department due to the amount of spammers. The rage is unjustified imo and people shouldn't go berating others for using their favourite character. I think it's sad that I can barely go through Rank matches with Sir Daniel simply because people are too embarrassed to lose to me followed by a ragequit or suddenly assume I suck.

It's just plain wrong to assume such stupid things but it's something you can only control through dilligence and fighting true. Hard is it may be, at least you'll still play Kratos like a champ no? Better to prove them wrong than feel insulted from something you're not.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes