Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 12/30/2009
Offline
557 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

Aug 2, 2012

IAmMoonstar wrote:
People say that there isn't a ring around Crash even though he has level 1 super, look at Fat Princess she also has level 1 doesn't have the ring around her.

You can't tell. It only show Crashs and Sweet Tooth's icon

Message 241 of 391 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/30/2009
Offline
557 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

It's possible that it's the very second where Crash activates his super, and that the bar was shown to be full just because it had just been executed.

Message 242 of 391 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

Aug 2, 2012

sonicjamareiz wrote:
its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake and im glad it is fakeSmiley Happy

You just don't want Crash and Spyro in for some reason, too bad becaus Sonic's not getting in either. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 243 of 391 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/05/2011
Offline
635 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

IAmMoonstar wrote:
People say that there isn't a ring around Crash even though he has level 1 super, look at Fat Princess she also has level 1 doesn't have the ring around her.

No the other icon is Sweet Tooth, Fat Princess is P1 Crash is P4. 


Yea, what Falcon said. I was just about to bring that up. 

And, Sweet Tooth is glowing. 

Photobucket
Message 244 of 391 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

Aug 2, 2012
ooooh yeah haha
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 245 of 391 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
1356 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

Aug 2, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:
Both of the pictures are fake. Especially that Spyro one lol the Crash one looked legit after a couple of looks. We've been bamboozled guys

As stated, many logical explanations for the Crash one looking fake Smiley Wink


Sadness Smiley Sad


DREPSX U MAY HAVE PROVED CRASH AND SPRYO 5 MONTHS AGO LOOK AT MY THREAD LOL "its please omg read this"
I just need u to look at it and say yes all those charecters were there 5 months ago or no they changed it so please read it nowwww


I think anyone can edit that site. Last time I checked Crash's voice was Jess Harnell. 

Message 246 of 391 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

Aug 2, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

sonicjamareiz wrote:
its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake its fake and im glad it is fakeSmiley Happy

You just don't want Crash and Spyro in for some reason, too bad becaus Sonic's not getting in either. 


this^ LOL

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 247 of 391 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/21/2009
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Well, it IS kind of convenient that Crash just happens to have his super bar in perfect view when the pic was taken.

 

But I DO think it might be true.

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 248 of 391 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
491 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

Aug 2, 2012

MaxP-S3 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

IAmMoonstar wrote:
People say that there isn't a ring around Crash even though he has level 1 super, look at Fat Princess she also has level 1 doesn't have the ring around her.

No the other icon is Sweet Tooth, Fat Princess is P1 Crash is P4. 


Yea, what Falcon said. I was just about to bring that up. 

And, Sweet Tooth is glowing. 


He isn't even in the pic.

Message 249 of 391 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: I found this picture .... Is it true or false?

Aug 2, 2012

drepsx3 wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:
Both of the pictures are fake. Especially that Spyro one lol the Crash one looked legit after a couple of looks. We've been bamboozled guys

As stated, many logical explanations for the Crash one looking fake Smiley Wink


Sadness Smiley Sad


DREPSX U MAY HAVE PROVED CRASH AND SPRYO 5 MONTHS AGO LOOK AT MY THREAD LOL "its please omg read this"
I just need u to look at it and say yes all those charecters were there 5 months ago or no they changed it so please read it nowwww


I think anyone can edit that site. Last time I checked Crash's voice was Jess Harnell. 


a girl played him?! Was she the voice actor in the original too? That seems really unlikely (to me at least o,o)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 250 of 391 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes