I agree with most the video as it seems fair enough reasons to form a opinion. Isaac and Zeus however I don't.
- His level 1 is good if you can get it to hit. Even with two shots It's not as easy as you would think.
- His level 2 is just the same as Jaks to be honest
- His level 3 isn't that great.
- Is slow as hell so you can see his charged attacks coming from a mile away but because in FFA people are focusing on other players Zeus can destroy.
- His level 1 is very situational as is his level 2.
- His level 3 while good(as levels 3s should be) can be avoided.
Conclusion: These characters are new so people need to adapt before they cry "op". Any character can build AP fast with spam so that point is invalid. The rest of the list is right though. Dante, Kratos and Raiden.
Sweet Tooth's lvl3 used to get 9 kills if you were good with it. Now it can only get 9 if you use it perfectly. :/
The future, is in the past... ONWARD, AOSHIMA!
I mean alot of his complaints are from situtional opinionism along with many 1v1 situations aside form those specific to FFA complaints like Zues. Like who uses Dante to do 210 AP combos in FFA. Keep in mind per Seth Killian, This patch was to balance characters for FFA and 2v2 am I right?
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs.