Wastelander
756 posts

Re: I feel bad for superbot

Aug 15, 2012

I probably would've been super happy to see all the characters if Paul Gale didn't hype everyone up so much. He said a character was going to be revealed that would make ppl on NeoGaf make a new thread on just THAT character. So I went into Gamescomm looking for a big reveal. I came out disappointed but still love all the gameplay I saw so I'm still happy.

Still all that hype for nothing made me feel bummed so bad.  

Message 11 of 19 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 15, 2012
i feel bad for superbot because in the sony conference they barely did a thing on allstars
Message 12 of 19 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Aug 15, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I probably would've been super happy to see all the characters if Paul Gale didn't hype everyone up so much. He said a character was going to be revealed that would make ppl on NeoGaf make a new thread on just THAT character. So I went into Gamescomm looking for a big reveal. I came out disappointed but still love all the gameplay I saw so I'm still happy.

Still all that hype for nothing made me feel bummed so bad.  

When he said that, he was just refering to a character from the final roster, not one that would be revealed at Gamescom.

Message 13 of 19 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I think most people are "just saying". It only comes across as whining becasue this is only text, which lacks a lot from actually speach. I think this applies to most of the internet.

Message 14 of 19 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I'm kinda excited... but I already knew about all 4 of them...  Smiley Frustrated

0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

Yeah, problem is that most of the whiners were actually wanting these characters and now they're against them. I admit that Dante could have been the older version seeing as the new Dante is basically a prequel character rather than the character we all consider an All-star, but hey, he's in it and I'm fine with that. I'm a huge Uncharted fan, but I can only say that Cole's the only one that's impressed me with the combat.

Message 16 of 19 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Aug 15, 2012
I think Sony isn't giving this game as much care as it should. This isn't just "some game," it's a culmination of some of their best characters. They really need to make his game their top priority and spend as much time and money as they can on it. If they sell this well, many people will buy the games of the respective characters they like. I never played F-Zero before Smash Bros., and now I own all the F-Zero games on each system it appeared on. Same with a few other characters. This is much more than another game for them, and they need to treat it that way. Poor SuperBot is getting so much heat from people. They must be extremely stressed under the pressure. I'm rooting for them to pull through and do more than just succeed.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 17 of 19 (69 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I was kind of surprised how Spike is not that much talked about.I mean,before he was announced,a lot of people said they wanted him and were heavely demanding him.Now hes announced,with his moveset in action,and it seems like his fans are like "Meh....".Kinda messed up.I love his moveset though.Im actually thinking about maining him,even though this isn't the final roster.

Message 18 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Spike, dante, and sackboy came out with some sick movesets, i'm liking what i am seeing. Ratchet has a nice choice in weapons i cam honestly say i didnt expect the suck cannon, cant wait to teat him out.
Message 19 of 19 (39 Views)
0 Likes