Sackboy
519 posts

Re: I feel I need to stress something

Oct 6, 2012
@marko a true playstation fan accepts the roster for what it is and not constantly complain about how you wanted it. You are a true fan
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 11 of 16 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

DIONEDA wrote:

Aceun wrote:

I wonder what the need to emphasize a day 1 purchase (or not) is for. It's obvious we're all interested, otherwise we wouldn't be here. So we'll either buy it at some point or not.

Launch window purchases usually determine how successful a title is and whether or not the company will feel compelled to support it or fund a sequel in the future. 

Makes sense to me. I find it funny though how we're so invested, we're thinking about the business fundamentals of the game's success than the actual game itself. Perhaps we do not want to invest in a franchise that will die off fairly quickly, which is understandable. I think though, that this game will be able to find its niche market whether or not it turns out to be a mainstream success.

And from what I can tell, we're a very vocal community so it can only spell good things for a sequel. Which by the way, outside of launch window success, community ruckus is another big factor for future funding of titles.

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Message 12 of 16 (63 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 6, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:
@marko a true playstation fan accepts the roster for what it is and not constantly complain about how you wanted it. You are a true fan

i'm glad to hear you think that

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 16 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Actually I feel sorry for the people who are dumb enough to buy a game with 20 characters for $60 pffft

Message 14 of 16 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I feel sorry for a guy who comes on this forum to rant when he knows he'll be the first in line to get it day one.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 15 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I dont see why people are upset with the roster i mean each one will have their own story mode we are basically getting 20 diff characters in one game as well as a fighting game.
Message 16 of 16 (47 Views)
0 Likes