Fender Bender
2905 posts

Re: I dont trust this Sid guy..

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Idc where he works if he's been right over 8 times im pretty sure he has a source...But I mainly try to stick with whatever SB says.

what was he right 8 times about? 

Ummm everything. He is posts on the official playstation blog. The blog is owned by sony, he works for sony, and im pretty sure sony wont let him post stuff on their blog with out their ok.

I'm pretty sure that guy was talking about Paul Gale, not Sid.

And why would Sid have the okay to say it, yet SuperBot, who are the devs hasn't said it?

Message 21 of 30 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Idc where he works if he's been right over 8 times im pretty sure he has a source...But I mainly try to stick with whatever SB says.

Ummm everything. He is posts on the official playstation blog. The blog is owned by sony, he works for sony, and im pretty sure sony wont let him post stuff on their blog with out their ok.

link please, I'm shocked this hasn't been mention before on here. 

link to what?

uhhh the link to the playstation blog where he supposedly revealed content about this game. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 22 of 30 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

And why would Sid have the okay to say it, yet SuperBot, who are the devs hasn't said it?

No im talking anthing on that blog. They cant just post wrong info on there if its the "offical" playstation blog. Thats why im surprised this article hasent been taken down yet when its wrong

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 23 of 30 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 29, 2012

maybe sids dog got loose and posted no more characters because it was dog

Photobucket
Message 24 of 30 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

No im talking anthing on that blog. They cant just post wrong info on there if its the "offical" playstation blog. Thats why im surprised this article hasent been taken down yet when its wrong

nm that guy was talking about PG. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 25 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Well that guy was talking about Paul Gale who hasn't posted anything on the "official" PlayStation Blog.

Message 26 of 30 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

link to what?

uhhh the link to the playstation blog where he supposedly revealed content about this game. 

He never revealed content in the game. He cant do that because sony crontrolls the blog and they wouldnt let him say it but i wonder why he said this and sony does nothing about it. Im not saying it true or false believe what ever you want to believe but i just find it wierd he posts incorrect info, while sony does nothing, on the playstation blog

Message 27 of 30 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

Well that guy was talking about Paul Gale who hasn't posted anything on the "official" PlayStation Blog.

Ahh see i missed a few posts on the second page and skiped right to the third page

Message 28 of 30 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

link to what?

He never revealed content in the game. He cant do that because sony crontrolls the blog and they wouldnt let him say it but i wonder why he said this and sony does nothing about it. Im not saying it true or false believe what ever you want to believe but i just find it wierd he posts incorrect info, while sony does nothing, on the playstation blog

Sorry didnt realize he was talking about paul

Message 29 of 30 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Message 30 of 30 (75 Views)
0 Likes