Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: I don't want snake in this game.

Nov 22, 2012

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
so all your points are "hes in brawl so no thanks"?
anyway no offense but you're in the minority, people actually want snake.(including me). especially since the roster is small. the only character that i dont want in this game is lightning, i hate her and her stupid games.

Yes, Lightning would be a horrible rep for Allstars, I really hope if Superbot is able to use a FF character it isn't her. I'll take Cloud, Squall, or Zidane even Tidus, either on of those would be fine for this game.

I understand some people want Lightning because she's a female and this game could use more, but we don't need her. She's dull, lifeless, and an uninteresting copy of Cloud... Only  feminine. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Nov 22, 2012
looks like someone hasnt played the metal gear solid games. or maybe you just missed the Playstation in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Message 12 of 25 (84 Views)
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I hate the excuse "He is in SSB so he can't be in it". It's not valid. The only other argument you brought up is that he wouldn't be different, but if Super Bot can make the same character twice different, I think they proved themselves. The legal issue is the only legit reason Snake isn't in it, and I really hope Super Bot works something out. I love Raiden and Snake
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 13 of 25 (83 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 22, 2012
If he along with the big three which are crash, cloud, and spyro were included the dlc sales would skyrocket. Ninja raiden is representing the mg franchise wrong. Mgs is about stealth and guns. Ninjas are only supporting characters and bosses. I would rather raiden be in his mgs2 form which fans. hated but at least he would use guns which is true to. the series. Snake got igns vice president with nathan drake being the president in igns election poll for thw p3 and he beat all the other companys. His presence alone would boost dlc sales. Yoy would be foolish not to realize this.
Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 14 of 25 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Second, its called PlayStation all stars not PlayStation advertisements. Raiden was heavily disliked in mgs2. Snake\big boss have been playable in every single mg game exept for the new one coming up. Heck, this roster of twenty characters has about four gun characters that are different surely they are intelligent to put in one more. ( I'm not counting Emmett).

Message 15 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 22, 2012
This is I think my third thread where I post facts about the metal gear games and why snake should be in and no else responds. Can no one think of anything else besides "snake was in smash bros durrrrr" to counter my argument.

Message 16 of 25 (66 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 22, 2012

fontbonne wrote:
This is I think my third thread where I post facts about the metal gear games and why snake should be in and no else responds. Can no one think of anything else besides "snake was in smash bros durrrrr" to counter my argument.

They're saying that he can't be in because deep down they know he won't. So, since for them this game is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, Snake suddenly doesn't belong to Playstation.

It's the same reason people say that Crash "would be a boring character", or, and I swear I read this right on this board, Spyro can't be in because "he can't use items since he doesn't have arms".

Or the most fancy of all, Lara Croft can't be in because she would be a Drake clone.

All pathetic and sad excuses which only fanboys can agree with.

Message 17 of 25 (63 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Thank you for responding. I realize that superbot may have screwed the pooch by bowing down to konami getting raiden but I'm still hoping for the true third party all stars as should we all. Lol and I remember when they said that about spyro.

Message 18 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Nov 22, 2012

People here must be joking. Snake/Big Boss is one of the best characters in history of video games.

He would deserve to be in this game even if Snake/Big Boss would be in every Nintendo game.

He would deserve to be in this game even if every single character in PSASBR would be a "gun character". 

Raiden is a nice addition, but the only true Metal Gear legend was, is and will be Snake/Big Boss.

Snake/Big Boss not being in a game celebrating Playstation history is actually kind of paradoxical. 

Message 19 of 25 (51 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Nov 23, 2012
I agree. He is an icon to video games in general. Especially PlayStation.

Message 20 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes