Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 22 2012
By: iDrummer123 Splicer 52 posts

I don't want snake in this game.

[ Edited ]
24 replies 270 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Here is why: 

1. Main reason, he is already in ssb brawl. I really like the way he works in that game. 
2. I can't imagine how they would make snake different from the snake in ssbb whilst making him different from Radec and Drake. 

3. For a game that already borrows a lot from ssbb, having snake in this game too would just be....a little too much.

4. I KNOW, I KNOW, Snake is way more playstation than he is nintendo, but the sad truth is that Nintendo already got him first. Sorry

5. This game just has too many shooters already. I know, snake is more stealth based, but you cannot deny that he relies heavily on his arsenal of guns. Im pretty sure all his close quarter combat skills would be only in square, and the triangle and circle would all be gadget and guns. 

6. He could be like sly cooper and Radec combined...but ehhh... Just can't picture it.
7. Im pretty sure there are legal issues that prevent Sony from getting snake in this game. 

So having all this in mind, you guys need to stop begging for snake. I know he is Iconic and all, but if you really think about it, he really wouldn't bring much new to the game. Emmet and Kat, however, do differentiate alot from the current characters with Emmet having his build in battle and Kat utilizing gravity. 

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 25 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Re: I don't want snake in this game.

Nov 22, 2012
Nooooo

7. Konjami (however they say it) wanted raiden not snake
Message 2 of 25 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Level 3 Super: Metal Gear REX

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 3 of 25 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I actually don't want him in this game either for a lot of the same reasons you listed.

Focus on getting other characters instead, Superbot. Tomba, Dart, Patapon Uberhero, etc.

Message 4 of 25 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I still think Raiden's better. Snake was amazing in Smash Bros. and he just stay in it only.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 5 of 25 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Nov 22, 2012
so all your points are "hes in brawl so no thanks"?
anyway no offense but you're in the minority, people actually want snake.(including me). especially since the roster is small. the only character that i dont want in this game is lightning, i hate her and her stupid games.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 6 of 25 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Nov 22, 2012
As much as I'm sure I'd love and main Snake in this game just like in Brawl...

We already have enough grenade and artillery heavy characters, we don't really need more. And there's a lot of other series to choose from that they haven't yet implemented.
Message 7 of 25 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 22, 2012
The main reason I don't want him is because Raiden is just so much more awesome for a game like this

Message 8 of 25 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 22, 2012

No, point is that since he is already a great character in brawl, how can superbot put him in this game and make him different from the great character he already is in brawl WHILE making him different from Radec AND Drake AND Jak AND Ratchet? We already have too many shooters. I know that you can argue that he has close quartered combat skills, but me and you both know that that will only take up a few of his skills. Plus, we still got to keep in mind that he can't be too much like the snake in brawl. 

You see?! These are ALL the circumstances superbot would have to be thinking about while making snake, and for what? Another Nathan Drake and Radec? Will he really bring a lot of new things to the game? What? More grenades and guns? I doubt it. 

Im in the minority? That isn't relevant. It doesnt matter how many people want him, he probably won't be in this game even if superbot wanted him too. 

I love snake, but I honestly think he would be a waste in this game. 

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 9 of 25 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

Nov 22, 2012

The way his fanboys been behaving especially towards Raiden and certain characters. I don't want him in this game anymore and hope he doesn't make it.

Message 10 of 25 (208 Views)
0 Likes