11-22-2012 01:42 PM - edited 11-22-2012 01:47 PM
Here is why:
1. Main reason, he is already in ssb brawl. I really like the way he works in that game.
2. I can't imagine how they would make snake different from the snake in ssbb whilst making him different from Radec and Drake.
3. For a game that already borrows a lot from ssbb, having snake in this game too would just be....a little too much.
4. I KNOW, I KNOW, Snake is way more playstation than he is nintendo, but the sad truth is that Nintendo already got him first. Sorry
5. This game just has too many shooters already. I know, snake is more stealth based, but you cannot deny that he relies heavily on his arsenal of guns. Im pretty sure all his close quarter combat skills would be only in square, and the triangle and circle would all be gadget and guns.
6. He could be like sly cooper and Radec combined...but ehhh... Just can't picture it.
7. Im pretty sure there are legal issues that prevent Sony from getting snake in this game.
So having all this in mind, you guys need to stop begging for snake. I know he is Iconic and all, but if you really think about it, he really wouldn't bring much new to the game. Emmet and Kat, however, do differentiate alot from the current characters with Emmet having his build in battle and Kat utilizing gravity.
11-22-2012 01:56 PM
I actually don't want him in this game either for a lot of the same reasons you listed.
Focus on getting other characters instead, Superbot. Tomba, Dart, Patapon Uberhero, etc.
11-22-2012 02:01 PM
11-22-2012 02:02 PM
11-22-2012 02:11 PM
No, point is that since he is already a great character in brawl, how can superbot put him in this game and make him different from the great character he already is in brawl WHILE making him different from Radec AND Drake AND Jak AND Ratchet? We already have too many shooters. I know that you can argue that he has close quartered combat skills, but me and you both know that that will only take up a few of his skills. Plus, we still got to keep in mind that he can't be too much like the snake in brawl.
You see?! These are ALL the circumstances superbot would have to be thinking about while making snake, and for what? Another Nathan Drake and Radec? Will he really bring a lot of new things to the game? What? More grenades and guns? I doubt it.
Im in the minority? That isn't relevant. It doesnt matter how many people want him, he probably won't be in this game even if superbot wanted him too.
I love snake, but I honestly think he would be a waste in this game.