Uncharted Territory
1408 posts

Re: I don't necessarily think Paul gale is a fraud but I do think he is the worst kind of person

Oct 5, 2012

Whether Paul is messing with people or not doesn't really bother me, i only believe Super bot

photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: I don't necessarily think Paul gale is a fraud but I do think he is the worst kind of person

Oct 5, 2012
It's not just me.... Right...? Guys?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Stop making these threads please
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 5, 2012

...you know, its funny. Given the same power, they'd do the same stuff and say "HOLY CRAP I'M AWESOME I GET TO DO THIS AND THIS AND THAT" and don't realize the responsibility behind it all.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (96 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 6, 2012
As a fan, I disagree with the OP. I feel as if Paul is supporting the game and community and has been since before it was even announced. He's just doing it in his own way. I'm not saying its the right way. Just his own way.

That said...

As a designer and someone that hopes to one day be a creative director, I couldn't agree more. What right does someone have to take all of the hard work that my team and I put in and leak it, threaten to leak it, or give us an ultimatum that essentially makes it so that if we respond with a yes or no, it proves his source right regardless or compromises future plans and details and if I don't respond at all, I'll still be compromised or in a difficult position. It's essentially forcing their hand and making them either respond, which compromises them or reveal everything before he does, which compromises them and either way, Paul's name is pretty much cleared.

Regardless,

As a person, not a fan or designer, I don't think Paul did any of this intentionally to hurt SB, the game, or the fans. In fact, I believe it's the opposite. He did this to hype the fans, help SB, and give the game the best possible chances to succeed in the market. I genuinely believe he is a good person that is trying to do some good and is getting attacked on all sides while trying to protect and maintain his reputation. It's because of this belief though, that I believe he should drop the email and let SB take over and do their jobs and why I also believe that the people at SB should both do their jobs (I.e. keep the hype up guys! I know you're reading this!) as well as let everyone know that Paul isn't a bad person and is supporting the game and community and to back the hell off of him.

Just my two cents.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 6, 2012
what are you guys talking about "he ruins people's plans" and "it's borderline criminal"
So far, He asked for permission from SB anything that he outright reveals.
ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
what are you guys talking about "he ruins people's plans" and "it's borderline criminal"
So far, He asked for permission from SB anything that he outright reveals.

Actually he claims that he has gotten permission and superbot can't say anything to to the contrary.My its borderline criminal remark requires that u know how a nda works and that once u sign one and break it our career is as good as gone as a developer because u will basically be not be hired by anyone and under certain cases where u negatively effect the company you can actually suffer legal ramifications.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

And? if he has permmission, its fine.

ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (45 Views)
0 Likes