Oct 05 2012
By: ark567 Hekseville Citizen 288 posts

I don't necessarily think Paul gale is a fraud but I do think he is the worst kind of person

27 replies 407 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

I don't necessarily think Paul gale is a fraud but I do think he is the worst kind of person. If you take a step back and look at how he has been going about doing his thing its been super egotistical and attention sneaking and Hess constantly made it about him about oh look at me IM doing this for you. Think of it this way the developers are working their **bleep** of to make this game and they don't want people to see it before its ready and they have a chance to polish it and make it awesome and then u have this guy who is no way involved with the project just start posting about it without any thought of the people who actually are and to top it off Hess posting pictures of himself to do it. To me its the equivalent of going to a movie theater and yelling out the ending of a movie right in the middle of people who are just about to go into the movie.

Message 1 of 28 (407 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: I don't necessarily think Paul gale is a fraud but I do think he is the worst kind of person

Oct 5, 2012
ok.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 2 of 28 (401 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Re: I don't necessarily think Paul gale is a fraud but I do think he is the worst kind of person

Oct 5, 2012
The reveal process with all the hints were pretty funny!
I like that guy.No problem with him.
I want a full reveal from him,because I want to know if Crash is in or not. :smileyvery-happy:
Message 3 of 28 (387 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 5, 2012

This didn't need to be posted twice. You're clearly misinformed about Paul's intentions and I'm sorry that you see it this way.

Message 4 of 28 (379 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 5, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

This didn't need to be posted twice. You're clearly misinformed about Paul's intentions and I'm sorry that you see it this way.

That. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 28 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Oct 5, 2012

and that people in the gameing community should stop feeding his ego and ignore his speil and his constant ambuiguis hints that he can easily twist to mean whatever .

Message 6 of 28 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Not only that, but the dou.chey flexing pictures make it so much worse

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 7 of 28 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 5, 2012
k
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 8 of 28 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

how am i missinformed about his intentions look back at his hints 90% of them are him. im sure if you ask anyone at superbot thier opinion on paul gale they would not have anything to pleasent to say about him

Message 9 of 28 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Cool story bro.
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 10 of 28 (341 Views)
0 Likes