Sep 29 2012
By: theman_714 Hekseville Citizen 363 posts

I don't know if I want this game anymore honestly

18 replies 427 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

It's really not because of the roster (IMO I think the roster is OK!) but it's really the lack of information honestly, we don't know much about the game other then a few rivalries and whatever has been announced in the beta (which they STILL haven't confirmed)

I'm having doubts about All-Stars since I'm importing it to Saudi Arabia and it's gonna cost an arm and a leg, games like Assassins Creed 3: Liberation, BlazeBlue and other games have really caught my interest more than All-Stars

so, I want your guys opinions, should I wait a little longer for more news, or just preorder ACIII: Liberation and buy All-Stars some other day?

Message 1 of 19 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: I don't know if I want this game anymore honestly

Sep 29, 2012

I will buy the game but i don't even know if i like it anymore

The gameplay is a 9/10 for me but as a playstation tribute to the fans(what really matters most), its a **bleep** 4/10

Message 2 of 19 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Sep 29, 2012

See the thing is, I don't really care if it's a tribute to Playstation gamers, I just want a fun, enjoyable game that will either last, or at least be memorable, and from what I'm seeing it's just a bunch of really noting exciting

Message 3 of 19 (401 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 29, 2012

theman_714 wrote:

See the thing is, I don't really care if it's a tribute to Playstation gamers, I just want a fun, enjoyable game that will either last, or at least be memorable, and from what I'm seeing it's just a bunch of really noting exciting

You know I been thinking the same thing due to the lack of info on modes and such but my confidence has been rekindled in the game with trhe lastest vid about the stage mash-ups. In the end Omar stated that they were going to start taking more about tiems and game modes so please stay tuned and hopefully the new vids to come out will help change your mind.

Message 4 of 19 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I'm keeping my preorder but we haven't seen enough of the game to decide anywise. You are also probaly one of those people who think it doesn't look very good but when you actually play it is is completely different. It is really your choice though.

Message 5 of 19 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

I'm keeping my preorder but we haven't seen enough of the game to decide anywise. You are also probaly one of those people who think it doesn't look very good but when you actually play it is is completely different. It is really your choice though.

Actually, I was in both betas and I loved it, I was pretty excited for the game too, but at this point I'm not actually sure if it's all really worth all the money I'm putting into importing it 

Message 6 of 19 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 29, 2012

theman_714 wrote:

Ginta2468 wrote:

Actually, I was in both betas and I loved it, I was pretty excited for the game too, but at this point I'm not actually sure if it's all really worth all the money I'm putting into importing it 

I'd say wait for more info.

Message 7 of 19 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Why does everyone think EVERY bit of information needs to be out. I would like some surprises when I play the game.

People demanding to know every little detail about a game before buying it is just ludicrous

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 8 of 19 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 29, 2012

we know close to nothing about the game. all we know is 20 characters and a free for all and 2v2 game mode.

Message 9 of 19 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Please, stop making useless thread like this... Why would we care if your doubting if you want the game or not?

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 10 of 19 (276 Views)
0 Likes