Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
391 posts

Re: I don't know if I want this game anymore honestly

Sep 29, 2012
Yea easter eggs can be a secret but characters are something that need to tell the public.
Message 11 of 19 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 12 of 19 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 29, 2012

theman_714 wrote:

It's really not because of the roster (IMO I think the roster is OK!) but it's really the lack of information honestly, we don't know much about the game other then a few rivalries and whatever has been announced in the beta (which they STILL haven't confirmed)

I'm having doubts about All-Stars since I'm importing it to Saudi Arabia and it's gonna cost an arm and a leg, games like Assassins Creed 3: Liberation, BlazeBlue and other games have really caught my interest more than All-Stars

so, I want your guys opinions, should I wait a little longer for more news, or just preorder ACIII: Liberation and buy All-Stars some other day?

i forgot we already know everything about AC3:liberation, we already know all the levels, all the story, everything that happens:smileyhappy: sorry i dont pay attention much to that news!!! I forgot that every other game coming out, before it comes out everything is leaked, there really is no point in buying the game at that point :smileytongue:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 19 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Sep 29, 2012

What happened to the days of going into gamestop totally clueless of what youll find but you know u want to find a new game. So you go inside and search the shelves for something visually appealing, then read the back of its case. It sounds interesting so you open up the case to read the book and thats when you learn all about the game. Am i the only one who has ever videogame shopped like this? I never knew the proper procedure was to rant rave and cry online when something doesnt go my way. the game is fun isnt that the most important thing? 

Message 14 of 19 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Monkee-King_ wrote:

What happened to the days of going into gamestop totally clueless of what youll find but you know u want to find a new game. So you go inside and search the shelves for something visually appealing, then read the back of its case. It sounds interesting so you open up the case to read the book and thats when you learn all about the game. Am i the only one who has ever videogame shopped like this? I never knew the proper procedure was to rant rave and cry online when something doesnt go my way. the game is fun isnt that the most important thing? 

I remember doing that. The last time I did that was when I was randomly looking for a game and found out that a new Megaman game was out (Advent). This was quite some time ago

Message 15 of 19 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Monkee-King_ wrote:

i still do this for games i havent heard of:smileyhappy: or ill go on gamestops website or somewhere and look at the cases, the genre etc, than research the game to see if i want it (if i dont already know about it) gotten some pretty amazing games that way:smileyhappy:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 16 of 19 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

I'm thinking hard on if I should get this game or not also, your not alone. I've heard on 10 different sites (literally) of people canceling their pre-orders left and right. I personally can't really give a reason to myfriend to play this game except the roster (which is embarassing). In brawl you knew most of the stages, most of the characters except 4, the music, the trophies, and the items 2 MONTHS BEFORE IT'S RELEASE. 

I would be like me and wait and see what happens with the game. Also to the people saying "knowing all the info for a game is useless." That's what buying a game is all about. I know mostly everything about Hitman Absolution right now and is well prepared to buy it with no regrets. Also theirs one thing to know EVERYTHING about a game before it's release, but it's a whole nother story to actually you Know... PLAY IT. Btw Hitman Absolution comes out in November too so what does that tell you.

Message 17 of 19 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Sep 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

theman_714 wrote:

It's really not because of the roster (IMO I think the roster is OK!) but it's really the lack of information honestly, we don't know much about the game other then a few rivalries and whatever has been announced in the beta (which they STILL haven't confirmed)

I'm having doubts about All-Stars since I'm importing it to Saudi Arabia and it's gonna cost an arm and a leg, games like Assassins Creed 3: Liberation, BlazeBlue and other games have really caught my interest more than All-Stars

so, I want your guys opinions, should I wait a little longer for more news, or just preorder ACIII: Liberation and buy All-Stars some other day?

i forgot we already know everything about AC3:liberation, we already know all the levels, all the story, everything that happens:smileyhappy: sorry i dont pay attention much to that news!!! I forgot that every other game coming out, before it comes out everything is leaked, there really is no point in buying the game at that point :smileytongue:

no but we do know that from past experiences AC,AC2,ACB,ACR that AC3 will most likely be good

Message 18 of 19 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Hmm you dont know if you want the game shut the **bleep** up you know your still going to get it just like everyone else saying they wont.
Message 19 of 19 (49 Views)
0 Likes