Dec 07 2012
By: fallXone Monster Hunter 45 posts

I don't get it.. I don't have the patch

7 replies 218 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

I am not understanding why I have not yet received the patch.... Why the hell was it release in the UK over a day ago, and US is yet to get the update? Sony can never get their stuff together. I would love to hear from superbot, but like every other game studio that dies, they can't even communicate with us and inform us of what is going on. 

Message 1 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: I don't get it.. I don't have the patch

Dec 7, 2012
Someone sounds a little bitter!
Message 2 of 8 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Dec 7, 2012
I hope you guys understand its not superbot who releases the patch.
Message 3 of 8 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Yep! They only make it, they can't release it whenever

Message 4 of 8 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Im kind of glad its not in the US yet because people who have it are having major problems with their game so i want to wait a little while til they sort it out

Message 5 of 8 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Stop acting like a spoiled brat. Think yourself lucky you have no patch yet because with it you can't play online and many other issues. Also think yourself lucky you don't live in the UK where we have to wait 3 days after the USA for most games to even come out over here. Honestly some people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 8 (145 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 7, 2012
I'm waiting for the patch too, but I'm still impatient myself. Here's why:

I've suddenly wanted to play as Sackboy, but then you all know how much hate has been spreading around within the entire community. Just yesterday, I finally caved in and played Sackboy and I won with skill. What frustrates me still is how easy it was to build up AP, so easy that I got to Level 3 twice!

In summary, I hope the patch comes out soon so it'll exercise my skills with Sackboy and make it more challenging. I'm both impatient for the patch, yet overall I can wait now that I satisfied my needs. -_-;
~So much knowledge, so little time. Let's get going and play to our heart's content~
Message 7 of 8 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Dec 8, 2012

wwinterj wrote:

Stop acting like a spoiled brat. Think yourself lucky you have no patch yet because with it you can't play online and many other issues. Also think yourself lucky you don't live in the UK where we have to wait 3 days after the USA for most games to even come out over here. Honestly some people.

Some games don't even get UK releases. Smiley Tongue

P4 vita almost didn't make it over.

Message 8 of 8 (102 Views)
0 Likes