Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: I don't care that Spyro's not in this game...

Oct 29, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hellspawn5909 wrote:

ya man i can see what you mean i loved the little guy but i believe he has gone done hill since after the ps1 i miss those classics but i have heard the one with the hole toy thing worked out even thou i have never tried it

Activision fed our little Spyro a little bit too many hard drugs...

Untitled.png

Is he all grown up in Dawn of the dragon or something?

yep, spyro, cynder, nd sparx are like young adults in that game, and can actually fly.

Alright so are all the spyro games linked from the beginning of the first game to Dawn off The Dra... Like are all the games sequels and is it the same spryo and not a new replacment dragon.

nope the original up to a heroes tail is the last in the original series, then there is the legend of spyro series and dawn of the dragon is the third and final installment in that, now its the skylanders games but i dont consider those spyro games at all.

What about DragonFly and A New Beginning!

Original Series:

Spyro the Dragon (Insomniac Games)

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (Insomniac Games)

Spyro: Year of the Dragon (Insomniac Games)

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

The Legend of Spyro Trilogy:

A New Beginning

The Eternal Night

Dawn of the Dragon

Skylanders Series:

Spyro's Adventures

Giants

Ok so starting in the New beginning, wasn't that Spyro a whole new dragon character or a spinoff, something like that. Or is it the same spyro from the orignal series that just moved on after A Hero Tails?

new beginning was ike a new story as if the first series didn't happen, all three generations have no ties with each other except for spyro being a character 

Yeah, the Legend series is not canon with the original series.  And the Skylanders series is not canon with either of the previous ones.  They're both reboots

Message 21 of 24 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 29, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hellspawn5909 wrote:

ya man i can see what you mean i loved the little guy but i believe he has gone done hill since after the ps1 i miss those classics but i have heard the one with the hole toy thing worked out even thou i have never tried it

Untitled.png

yep, spyro, cynder, nd sparx are like young adults in that game, and can actually fly.

Alright so are all the spyro games linked from the beginning of the first game to Dawn off The Dra... Like are all the games sequels and is it the same spryo and not a new replacment dragon.

nope the original up to a heroes tail is the last in the original series, then there is the legend of spyro series and dawn of the dragon is the third and final installment in that, now its the skylanders games but i dont consider those spyro games at all.

Original Series:

A New Beginning

The Eternal Night

Dawn of the Dragon

Skylanders Series:

Spyro's Adventures

Giants

Ok so starting in the New beginning, wasn't that Spyro a whole new dragon character or a spinoff, something like that. Or is it the same spyro from the orignal series that just moved on after A Hero Tails?

new beginning was ike a new story as if the first series didn't happen, all three generations have no ties with each other except for spyro being a character 

Yeah, the Legend series is not canon with the original series.  And the Skylanders series is not canon with either of the previous ones.  They're both reboots

So the legend series was a reboot with the same spyro char?

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 22 of 24 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hellspawn5909 wrote:

Untitled.png

Original Series:

A New Beginning

The Eternal Night

Dawn of the Dragon

Skylanders Series:

Spyro's Adventures

Giants

I believe so.  But they treated it as if the "original series" never happened.  I guess that's how reboots usually work

Message 23 of 24 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 29, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hellspawn5909 wrote:

Untitled.png

Original Series:

A New Beginning

The Eternal Night

Dawn of the Dragon

Skylanders Series:

Spyro's Adventures

Giants

I believe so.  But they treated it as if the "original series" never happened.  I guess that's how reboots usually work

Ok cause I played the first 4original games and the new beginning so I just wanted to know if it ws the same Spyro who was just going on new adventures- I think I can use Ratchet as an example where after deadlocked and R&C3 he just simply moved on to Tool of Destr and etc...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 24 of 24 (61 Views)
0 Likes