Splicer
52 posts

Re: I don't care that Spyro's not in this game...

Oct 29, 2012

More music:

Message 11 of 24 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:
Alright so are all the spyro games linked from the beginning of the first game to Dawn off The Dra... Like are all the games sequels and is it the same spryo and not a new replacment dragon.

I'm pretty sure the original game (1998) all the way up until A Hero's Tail (2004) was one continuing story.

Then the Legend of Spyro series lasted from 2006 to 2008 (which includes Dawn of the Dragon) and introduced a "new Spyro"

And now Skylanders started over with another "new Spyro"

Message 12 of 24 (229 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 29, 2012

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 13 of 24 (227 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 29, 2012

TheDarkKnight91 wrote:

More music:

So good!!

Message 14 of 24 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hellspawn5909 wrote:

ya man i can see what you mean i loved the little guy but i believe he has gone done hill since after the ps1 i miss those classics but i have heard the one with the hole toy thing worked out even thou i have never tried it

Activision fed our little Spyro a little bit too many hard drugs...

Untitled.png

Is he all grown up in Dawn of the dragon or something?

yep, spyro, cynder, nd sparx are like young adults in that game, and can actually fly.

Alright so are all the spyro games linked from the beginning of the first game to Dawn off The Dra... Like are all the games sequels and is it the same spryo and not a new replacment dragon.

nope the original up to a heroes tail is the last in the original series, then there is the legend of spyro series and dawn of the dragon is the third and final installment in that, now its the skylanders games but i dont consider those spyro games at all.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 15 of 24 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Oct 29, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hellspawn5909 wrote:

ya man i can see what you mean i loved the little guy but i believe he has gone done hill since after the ps1 i miss those classics but i have heard the one with the hole toy thing worked out even thou i have never tried it

Untitled.png

yep, spyro, cynder, nd sparx are like young adults in that game, and can actually fly.

nope the original up to a heroes tail is the last in the original series, then there is the legend of spyro series and dawn of the dragon is the third and final installment in that, now its the skylanders games but i dont consider those spyro games at all.

What about DragonFly and A New Beginning!

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 16 of 24 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Spyro looks fugly
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 17 of 24 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hellspawn5909 wrote:

Untitled.png

Original Series:

Spyro the Dragon (Insomniac Games)

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (Insomniac Games)

Spyro: Year of the Dragon (Insomniac Games)

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

The Legend of Spyro Trilogy:

A New Beginning

The Eternal Night

Dawn of the Dragon

Skylanders Series:

Spyro's Adventures

Giants

Message 18 of 24 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hellspawn5909 wrote:

Untitled.png

Original Series:

A New Beginning

The Eternal Night

Dawn of the Dragon

Skylanders Series:

Spyro's Adventures

Giants

Ok so starting in the New beginning, wasn't that Spyro a whole new dragon character or a spinoff, something like that. Or is it the same spyro from the orignal series that just moved on after A Hero Tails?

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 19 of 24 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 29, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Hellspawn5909 wrote:

Untitled.png

Original Series:

A New Beginning

The Eternal Night

Dawn of the Dragon

Skylanders Series:

Spyro's Adventures

Giants

Ok so starting in the New beginning, wasn't that Spyro a whole new dragon character or a spinoff, something like that. Or is it the same spyro from the orignal series that just moved on after A Hero Tails?

new beginning was ike a new story as if the first series didn't happen, all three generations have no ties with each other except for spyro being a character 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 20 of 24 (145 Views)
0 Likes