Dec 16 2012
By: TheMonkeyBlade First Son 14 posts

I didn't get a message with Vita costumes?

6 replies 193 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

I Pre-ordered the game, and use the pre-order costumes a lot on my PS3, but for some reason did not get a message with the code for the vita? This upsets me since I'd like to be able to use the costumes when going out somewhere with my brother (He got the message.) Could it be since I'm a sub-account? Do you guys have any idea why I wouldn't get one?

Message 1 of 7 (193 Views)
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: I didn't get a message with Vita costumes?

Dec 16, 2012

what do you mean by sub account? if you didnt redeem the code under your account I highly doubt they will know that you have used the the pre-ordered code. If you did redeem them under your account, check you PS3 inbox. I kept on checking my vita inbox only to find out that the new code only showed on the PS3 inbox.

Message 2 of 7 (161 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Sub account as in it's under the age of 18, and I did put the original code on this account. I've been on my PS3 for the whole day, and no messages Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Dec 16, 2012

this is BS! i have reason to believe it is due to the whole sub account thing, i too am under a sub account and have not recieved anything,i shouldnt be under a sub account anymore since im 23! i cant upgrade to my own master account because sony wont let you, or they have their heads to far up their A-- to find a way to fix this.... such F ing B S

Message 4 of 7 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Dec 16, 2012

So i called Sony and the person on the phone had no clue about anything,afterbenign put on hold for about 6 times, I kid you not, he gave me some email to mail giving me instructions  to email sony   With proof of purchase.... Which I can't since I don't have the **bleep** reciept anymore since i bought this game a while ago....

Message 5 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 16, 2012
If you are a sun account check you main account. That's what I did and it was there. But make sure u activate it on the right account
Message 6 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 16, 2012
*sub
Message 7 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes