First Son
9 posts

Re: I demand Adell and Keats!

Dec 14, 2012

arrownoir wrote:
I felt Ellen was the main character of Folklore

She was, but not only the main characters have to get in PSAS. Radec and Big Daddy. Some might Argue Raiden too. And Ellen doesn't have a transcension.

Message 11 of 24 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 14, 2012

demand?  well that just sounds rude

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 24 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 15, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

demand?  well that just sounds rude

Sorry to say so, just wanted a word that caught attention. It's not like I'm actually saying I'll take any aggressive action if they aren't. I could have used the phrase, I would like it if Keats and Adell made it into PSAS, but I wanted something that drew a bit more attention. This is a forum after all, topics should grab attention if you actually want the discussion to go anywhere, right?

Message 13 of 24 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Dec 15, 2012
I love both of these characters!!! Rolling in the Deep is a great song Smiley Tongue jokes aside, any Disgaea character would be badass. If Adell makes it in this move would be the only thing I would ever use...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wX2S898nZM
Message 14 of 24 (93 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Dec 15, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I love both of these characters!!! Rolling in the Deep is a great song Smiley Tongue jokes aside, any Disgaea character would be badass. If Adell makes it in this move would be the only thing I would ever use...

Thank you sir, for making one of my points for Adell for me. ^_^

Message 15 of 24 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Dec 15, 2012

SamusRisng wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

Thank you sir, for making one of my points for Adell for me. ^_^

haha im going through a bit of a Disgaea phase right now. running through D3 on my Vita. its so addicting!

Message 16 of 24 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Keats would be a fantastic aaddition to PSAS. Adell?...not so much. Hes simply not relevant enough. Etna, Laharl, or even Prinny would be better choices. Etna, Laharl, and Prinnies have all appeared as important story characters or have at least a little side story for them, for as to why they are in another Disgaea game( Disgaea 1, 2, 3, 4, Infinite, Prinny 1, and Prinny 2). Adell was just the main character of his own game( Disgaea 2.) Outside of that he only makes cameos as an extra playable character, usually as DLC. I noticed Samus brought up Radec, Big Daddy, and Raiden as counters for the naysayers. But ill tell you why these characters were chosen to rep the games they came from. Colonel Mael Radec: he's only been really relevant in one game like Adell. However, when you think about Killzone, do you think about the ISA soliders Sev and Rico? No.. you think of the Helghast soliders. The Helghast are reason the conflict exists in Killzone, and most importantly they've made an image for themselves. The Helghast have a very unique look, which is probably why they have a Helghast solider on the cover of the Killzone games everytime. But why choose Radec over all the other Helghast soliders? Simple, he has a developed character. He's the most relevant Helghast solider so his inclusion was an obvious choice. Big Daddy: just like in Radecs case, do you think of the main character of Bioshock, or the Big Daddy when you play? Big Daddy wins. And he is also on the cover of the Bioshock games. Raiden: now I know what your thinking:" Snake is the face of Metal Gear. And when I think Metal Gear I think Snake." And guess what? I agree. When I Think Metal Gear, I think of Snake as well. So why Raiden? Well if your a Metal Gear fan you would know that Raiden is the Main character of MGS2 and has since then been a relevant character to the series. Heck, when everyone saw how awesome he was in MGS4, everyone wanted him as a playable character. And now Raiden is getting another game with him as the protaganist, Metal Gear Rising: Revengance. Kojima, the creator of the Meatl Gear series himself, thinks Raiden is relevant enough to have his own game. Also an interesting fact,MGRising was going to be cancelled at some point in development, but Kojima persisted and continued development through Platinum Games. Phew!....well there you go lol.
Message 17 of 24 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Dec 15, 2012
I would definitely welcome Ellen or Keats from folklore Smiley Happy

ouyofo.jpg

Message 18 of 24 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 15, 2012

And imagine this as a stage theme.

Fairy Waltz

Message 19 of 24 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Omg! I love Fairy Waltz lol. Such an epic song! A Folklore stage where thiis song plays would be awesome. ^_^
Message 20 of 24 (55 Views)
0 Likes