Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 14 2012
By: SamusRisng First Son 9 posts

I demand Adell and Keats!

23 replies 312 views Edited Dec 14, 2012

From Disgaea 2 and Folklore respectively, not that I'm in any position to demand them as characters in the roster, but still something to talk about, CHAT AWAY PEOPLES!

Message 1 of 24 (312 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: I demand Adell and Keats!

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

Sorry Never heard of them.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 2 of 24 (309 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Dec 14, 2012

if you'd like I could put up much more detailed descriptions and why I think they deserve to be in. But I mostly wanted to start discussion and see who else agreed.

Message 3 of 24 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 14, 2012

SamusRisng wrote:

if you'd like I could put up much more detailed descriptions and why I think they deserve to be in. But I mostly wanted to start discussion and see who else agreed.

That'd probably be for the best, Folklore released without a peep and people passed it by, too many have yet to experience the joy of yanking your controller to consume a spirit in the only game to use the controller's sixaxis well. Keats is awesome, and him summoning a Treant as a super would only confirm that for everyone else;

Treant

Look at it! It's design looks like it belongs in the game already!

Message 4 of 24 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Keats over Ellen you must be a mad man. Plus this this game need more females.
Message 5 of 24 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Keats would be nice, but Superbot has no clue who it is

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 24 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Demand denied.
Message 7 of 24 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I swear if JRPGs were drugs, this forum would be filled with dealers and abusers.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 8 of 24 (247 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Mind_Less wrote:

SamusRisng wrote:

That'd probably be for the best, Folklore released without a peep and people passed it by, too many have yet to experience the joy of yanking your controller to consume a spirit in the only game to use the controller's sixaxis well. Keats is awesome, and him summoning a Treant as a super would only confirm that for everyone else;

Treant

Look at it! It's design looks like it belongs in the game already!

Okay first, I agree summoning a treant is amazing, but it would probably make a better attack than super. Love the lunge and strike he does though. Anyways. Descriptions!

Keats is a british journalist that wears a long purple coat and has glasses. His face looks a bit like Otacon's from metal gear ( Costume pls ) and he is very skeptic about things that logically don't make sense ( lols for PSAS ) He enters the netherworld which is inhabited by creatures called folks, and, obviously, the spirits of the deceased. He is extremely confused and skeptic about all this at first but eventually embraces his abilities and helps a character named Ellen on her journey through the netherworld. His abilities themselves are tearing out the soul or ID of the Folk that he is fighting and using thier abilities on his own. One thing that makes him a nice canidate is Folklore is a first party sony game that was not exactly noticed due to the time period it came out, when the PS3 was 599$. Would be nice to see it get some recognition, and perhaps more people'd buy'/try Folklore if it was there. Could go more into his moveset, but for now, perhaps just the supers.

Level 1: ID Absorb. Would act a bit like the two cole's level ones but probably not as instantaneous. He's make an aura and absorb the sould of anyone in it.

Level 2: Treant: If it was to be a super, this would be where it should be, and it would be nearly exactly like Dante's stinger. He'd leap forward with an etheral cat...plant...thing...well just look at the thing Mind_Less posted.

Alternatively Level 2: Ellen: Wouldn't want to go without Ellen represented would we, and it's obvious what Keat's level 3 would be to anyone who's played Folklore, so...Ellen then, she make act a bit like Kumi does for Heihachi, but I think it'd be cool to see her running around and summoning Folks for Keats.

Level 3: Transcension: Well...pretty much devil trigger...XD

Transcension

Message 9 of 24 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Dec 14, 2012
I felt Ellen was the main character of Folklore
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 10 of 24 (210 Views)