Oct 18 2012
By: Kyatzu First Son 30 posts

I can't play due to "Lost connection to Host" error. Any help?

3 replies 798 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

I really need your help, I've been waiting for this beta for months just to get this. The matchmaking works perfectly, it's just a matter of seconds, but as soon as the match starts i get the error "Lost connection to host". At best I'm able to play a few seconds (a couple of times even half a match) before getting disconnected. I've only been able to play some matches in 2 vs 2 with a friend, but even there the game kept crashing once every two matches. What could I do? Uncharted's multiplayer seems to work fine for me, but I recognize it's probably a problem of my connection.

I'm already wired up, NAT 2. Any suggestion? I'm really getting frustrated.

Message 1 of 4 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: I can't play due to "Lost connection to Host" error. Any help?

Oct 21, 2012
I am having the same exact problem along with like 6 of my friends!! I really like the game & online experience ,but this problem is really discouraging me from getting it! I'll wait to see liberation's multiplayer & more about Black Ops Declassified & get them instead cause it is to frustrating!
Message 2 of 4 (714 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 21, 2012
What has worked for me a few times is getting someone with a good connection to host the match and it works perfectly sometimes.
Message 3 of 4 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 21, 2012
I think the whole point of this beta is to test the servers...the full game hopefully won't have this problem.
Some days I also have this problem but others works perfectly fine.
Message 4 of 4 (708 Views)
0 Likes