Nov 18 2012
By: Ndukauba Gaming Beast 1859 posts

I called PlayStation about pre-ordering on PSN

10 replies 421 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

I told them that people have been having issues with pre-ordering PlayStation All-Stars because when you pre-order it for $59.99, it lets you download the Vita version which is $39.99 but makes you pay the PS3 version price. They said that if it only allows you to download the Vita version, then that's the game you'll get. I asked them about how Day 1 Digital works to clairify on this matter. (I used AC3 as an example). They said when AC3 was able to be pre-ordered, the game showed up on the download list, (For whichever version you pre-ordered), but it wasn't redeemable until the game came out. (Both AC3 and AC3: Liberation). Plus, they told me Croos-Buy is NOT implied for any downloads in the PS Store, and is only offered at retailers. So in other words, you all just spend $60 on a Vita game. I recommend calling them so they can sort this issue out before the game comes out.

Message 1 of 11 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: I called PlayStation about pre-ordering on PSN

Nov 18, 2012
I would ask for a second response because some guys don't know everything
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 11 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Pretty sure that support person you talked to doesn't know anything.

First off, it has added both the PS3 and the Vita version to my Download list. It is at the moment only allowing us to download the Vita version because the PS3 store has not yet been updated.

If it really was only the Vita version which you paid 60USD for, it would not even give you a PS3 bundle.

Just wait till the release date.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 11 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Wait..so if you get the Vita version...Can you still play it on your Ps3? o.0
Message 4 of 11 (404 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Ndukauba wrote:

I told them that people have been having issues with pre-ordering PlayStation All-Stars because when you pre-order it for $59.99, it lets you download the Vita version which is $39.99 but makes you pay the PS3 version price. They said that if it only allows you to download the Vita version, then that's the game you'll get. I asked them about how Day 1 Digital works to clairify on this matter. (I used AC3 as an example). They said when AC3 was able to be pre-ordered, the game showed up on the download list, (For whichever version you pre-ordered), but it wasn't redeemable until the game came out. (Both AC3 and AC3: Liberation). Plus, they told me Croos-Buy is NOT implied for any downloads in the PS Store, and is only offered at retailers. So in other words, you all just spend $60 on a Vita game. I recommend calling them so they can sort this issue out before the game comes out.

WHAT THE...

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 18, 2012
This is false information guys, trust me . if you paid 60 dollars on the PSN store you are getting both, don't worry

Message 6 of 11 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Wobble's right.

It'd been confirmed MANY times that:

A) the preorder system has an error.
B) When you buy the PS3 one off the ps store, the Vita one goes into your download... list thing too.

You talked to a moron. They shouldn't be working for Sony if they don't even know that.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 7 of 11 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 18, 2012

At least you got a copy of something, I pre-ordered and all I got was the theme, and something in my download list.  I'm crossing my fingers that this game will be out Tuesday at 12:01am.  This is my first time ever pre ordering through the psn.

Message 8 of 11 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Nov 19, 2012
That's a load of crap. If its true. Never pre ordering off the psn store again.
Message 9 of 11 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I don't even take anything they say seriously. Any call I've ever made to Playstation only resulted in a headache and ME wanting to get the **bleep** off the phone before i got even more off-track.

These people know nothing.
Message 10 of 11 (195 Views)
0 Likes