Wastelander
561 posts

Re: I **bleep** hate this

Sep 25, 2012

WarWithSociety wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

GhostMachine1 wrote:

Ishak125 wrote:

No news. Its **bleep** killing me. Where are our leaks at? Wheres a tweet from superbot? Where are character reveals. **bleep** you superbot. You **bleep** suck

LOL. Everyone get a load of this baby! Smiley Tongue

lol everybody get a load of this **bleep**

yeah.... you need to calm down just cause their were no reveals at 1 conference its not the end of the world, and you should be happy that theres been no leaks. The more leaks the less we will hear atconferences.

NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN.  YOU GUYS WANNA HEAR A SECRET? SUPERBOT ARE **bleep** TROLLS. Oh wait thats no secret.

Message 11 of 27 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 25, 2012
It's funny that they "trolled" you even though you were only disappointed by your own misunderstanding of what they said.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 12 of 27 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

No news. Its **bleep** killing me. Where are our leaks at? Wheres a tweet from superbot? Where are character reveals. **bleep** you superbot. You **bleep** suck

get a load of this guy.jpg

Message 13 of 27 (142 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Yo topic creator, im gonna need you to bring it down a couple thousand notches. You're over 9000 right when you should be at like 3 or 4 (not thousand). I swear on my marriage that you're not going to die, the illuminati isn't after you, and you're not about to spontaneously combust.

Just be cool how you be cool (I have no idea what that means. I'm assuming it means to chill. My twin has the oddest slang) and know that it's coming in due time.

:-)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 14 of 27 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 25, 2012

bro calm down there will be more news eventually, it isn't the end of the world because TGS didn't show anything

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 27 (124 Views)
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Well I agree with stefan, there's next too no hype at the moment I guess tgs is to blame but if nothing is announced soon the forum is probably just gonna die...I bearly post anything now cause there's nothing note worthy.
Message 16 of 27 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Void, I just want to note that this has happened before, and happens frequently. With the overall hype shooting up, we as fans expect more and more to satiate our growing needs. The closer to launch it is, the less there is to talk about, until it hits that last month left, when most games start talking about what's gonna happen in the game, and start actually planning and understanding that it's going to come out soon.

TL;DR this is just usual forum stuff.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 17 of 27 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Wait, what is going on? I'm out of the loop. Was there supposed to be reveals today or something? 

Message 18 of 27 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Is this Ishak125 dude serious...?
Message 19 of 27 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Ishak125 wrote:

*I'd prefer no leaks thank you, we have had enough and it's starting to annoy me.

*The latest tweet from SuperBot was yesterday, and it says "ありがとう、日本!"

*Chill, Eurogamer is literally 2 days away, I'm pretty sure that they'll reveal characters there

*Want a glass of milk before going to sleep tonight?

I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Message 20 of 27 (72 Views)
0 Likes