Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: I am not able to play the beta, HELP

Sep 24, 2012

everyone is on and off. no one stays on this forum all day.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: I am not able to play the beta, HELP

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
of course you don't...why even bother commenting?

Don't worry about it. He's just one of those tools who loves getting a rise out of others. He did the same to me when he saw I posted.

I'm not even "back"; I'm here off and on.

Don't worry about him though, friend! He's super immature.


Yea i just had that experience with sum guy. Probably going to get banned again too. He was like "i dont understand how people respect you with a sig like that. Starkiller and Deadpool are 4th party dumb **bleep**" and i dont only post to this forum thats why its there

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Online
5355 posts
 

Re: I am not able to play the beta, HELP

Sep 24, 2012
Ya, I know 3333...If I was a mod, I'd be banning all the trolls and jerks and stuff immediately...IF I was...
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: I am not able to play the beta, HELP

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
of course you don't...why even bother commenting?

Don't worry about it. He's just one of those tools who loves getting a rise out of others. He did the same to me when he saw I posted.

I'm not even "back"; I'm here off and on.

Don't worry about him though, friend! He's super immature.


Yea i just had that experience with sum guy. Probably going to get banned again too. He was like "i dont understand how people respect you with a sig like that. Starkiller and Deadpool are 4th party dumb **bleep**" and i dont only post to this forum thats why its there


I actually saw that post on the other thread!! haha!
See, that's one reason I like the other forum better. BECAUSE IT IS BETTER - and filled with less immature people, ya know?
I got banned here over nothing, really. And so did you. The mods don't do their jobs. They'd do a FAR better job working at McDonalds. At MOST they can handle that. Nothing too extreme for these motivation-less mods.


(I'm probably going to get banned again too LOL! - I'll just move to the BETTER forum) =)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: I am not able to play the beta, HELP

Sep 24, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Ya, I know 3333...If I was a mod, I'd be banning all the trolls and jerks and stuff immediately...IF I was...

Yeah! You should go on the new (BETTER) forums, and apply for a mod position when/if the oppertunity arises! (I can't post a link, as promotion goes against the rules on this forum. How stupid is that?!)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Online
5355 posts
 

Re: I am not able to play the beta, HELP

Sep 24, 2012
oh i know about the new forum, definitely gonna start going on there
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
1964 posts
 

Re: I am not able to play the beta, HELP

Sep 24, 2012

Don't know if it'll help, but you could reset your PS3's video settings.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: I am not able to play the beta, HELP

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Ya, I know 3333...If I was a mod, I'd be banning all the trolls and jerks and stuff immediately...IF I was...

Yeah! You should go on the new (BETTER) forums, and apply for a mod position when/if the oppertunity arises! (I can't post a link, as promotion goes against the rules on this forum. How stupid is that?!)


Ummmm if you wanna leave just leave no one is forcing you to stay here lol.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes