Dec 01 2012
By: LikeRA1N Wastelander 632 posts

I am VERY proud of SuperBot. Thank you!

7 replies 362 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

I am very pleased with the news of the upcoming All-Stars patch -- namely the Sackboy BALANCING (I refuse to call it a nerf!).

Of all the characters accused of being overpowered: Kratos, Raiden, Dante, etc. Sackboy was the ONLY one I agreed with. The All-Stars community has spoken, SuperBot agreed, the BALANCING was needed! Thank you, SuperBot!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 8 (362 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: I am VERY proud of SuperBot. Thank you!

Dec 1, 2012
Dante is far from overpowered when every single character on the roster can play cat & mouse with him. It isn't hard at all to keep away from Dante.
Message 2 of 8 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Dec 1, 2012

LikeRA1N wrote:

I am very pleased with the news of the upcoming All-Stars patch -- namely the Sackboy BALANCING (I refuse to call it a nerf!).

Of all the characters accused of being overpowered: Kratos, Raiden, Dante, etc. Sackboy was the ONLY one I agreed with. The All-Stars community has spoken, SuperBot agreed, the BALANCING was needed! Thank you, SuperBot!

Yeah, balancing sounds a lot better. I personally think SackBoy`s balancing is a wise choice. It may be a tad much, but at least something is being done. And let`s not forget the new item and connection error`s being addressed. That`s awesome! But I guess Super Bot did something people didn't like, so now they are in league with the devil so that they can order to punish all of the players. For patch 1.2, this is really good. I hope other characters will be balanced later down the road. I`m not asking for much, they`re just starting out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 3 of 8 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Dec 2, 2012

same here i cant wait to see this game after a couple of months

good job SuperBot

Message 4 of 8 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I understand Sackboy needed a nerf, but it seems he got a few in the wrong places, considering how he is terrible close ranged and they nerf the one thing he was good at...

Increasing AP for his lvl 2 and lvl 3 seems fair (no idea why his 1 was nerfed considering it being probably the worst level 1 in the game...) and even 5 off the cake seems fair, but his jelly losing 15 AP PER SHOT is insane considering the wind-up on it is longer than radec's sniper rifle, it is just going to become beyond useless.

Message 5 of 8 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I like the changes that are going to be made, but really, the only thing that bothers me is his level 3.

It's to long and in a 2 vs 2 stock match, its so effing dumb that he can kill me 3 times while he is in his level 3 and then im out! I can't even move fo sht while im a bubble. so overpowered.. they need to lower his lvl 3 by a sec or 2.

Message 6 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I just wish they buff sir dan and decrease the ap needed for big daddy for his level 3
Photobucket
Message 7 of 8 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Dante is fine, it's just annoying that he has long combos, but that's about it.

I would have honestly preferred if they had nerved Kratos instead of Sackboy, although I do admit that Sack's level 3 is still kinda OP but if it takes longer to get there (which I doubt it will ) you can get quite a few kills. Oh well, we'll have to wait for the patch to really know.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 8 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes