Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

this goes to my statement as people dont read, this roster is lackluster. It's a playstation allstar game filled with characters no one wanted BEFORE THEY WERE ANNOUNCED, and VERY OBSCURE or NO IMPACT ON PS or THEY ARE THERE FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES. this game is a joke, and a pathetic attempt at a playstation allstar game. where is crash, cloud, tomba, abe, sora, snake/big boss, dart, toan, klonoa, raziel from soul reaver, laura croft, and the plethroa of other playstation characters that are more deserving than MOST of this pathetic roster. But as a smash bro style fighting game, the gameplay looks cool, but the characters are very very **bleep**

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 48 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 4, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:
It annoys me when people do try and add some stability to a forum but in fairness you gave valid reasoning. For me, and I can only speak for myself, it isn't the game that's disappointing it's SuperBot. They are a new company but their marketing strategies and general planning have been very poor. The game could be the greatest thing since slice bread but if you mess up the marketing it isn't going to sell well and so far SB arn't marketing it correctly.

Alright. 

SuperBot still has a month to go! I just seen a Assassin's Creed 3 commercial yesterday and that game comes out at the end of the month. 

When November hits you will see advertisments everywhere and crazy amounts of information.

This is SONY that we're dealing with remember that. PLUS all of these characters are representing another game company so they will be advertising too! November will be the time where every game website will be talking about it. 

Believe it. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 48 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

this goes to my statement as people dont read, this roster is lackluster. It's a playstation allstar game filled with characters no one wanted BEFORE THEY WERE ANNOUNCED, and VERY OBSCURE or NO IMPACT ON PS or THEY ARE THERE FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES. this game is a joke, and a pathetic attempt at a playstation allstar game. where is crash, cloud, tomba, abe, sora, snake/big boss, dart, toan, klonoa, raziel from soul reaver, laura croft, and the plethroa of other playstation characters that are more deserving than MOST of this pathetic roster. But as a smash bro style fighting game, the gameplay looks cool, but the characters are very very **bleep**

Because you've played the retail version of the game and unlocked every character in the game already.

Seriously, do you think they would announce those characters right now? There needs to still be hype all the way until release and beyond. If they announced everyone already this forum and others would have nothing to speculate about. By keeping us talking about who we want to see will have everyone awaiting new announcements "As everyone is doing everyday" 

The game hasn't even gone Gold yet as I keep trying to explain to everyone. We probably only know about 50% of this game. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 48 (136 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Couldn't agree more. Some people are too blind to see the work in this game, regardless if it turned out differently than what they expected.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 48 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 4, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:
It annoys me when people do try and add some stability to a forum but in fairness you gave valid reasoning. For me, and I can only speak for myself, it isn't the game that's disappointing it's SuperBot. They are a new company but their marketing strategies and general planning have been very poor. The game could be the greatest thing since slice bread but if you mess up the marketing it isn't going to sell well and so far SB arn't marketing it correctly.

Alright. 

SuperBot still has a month to go! I just seen a Assassin's Creed 3 commercial yesterday and that game comes out at the end of the month. 

When November hits you will see advertisments everywhere and crazy amounts of information.

This is SONY that we're dealing with remember that. PLUS all of these characters are representing another game company so they will be advertising too! November will be the time where every game website will be talking about it. 

Believe it. 

I hope so but as I said my faith in this game isn't high at the moment. Also thank you for given a valid argument instead of just giving some non-descript response on this game being amazing despite no one here has played the full game.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 48 (115 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 4, 2012
What a shot. U a cool kid and get kudos
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 48 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Gameplay looks solid and fun. I'm not going to cancel my pre-order. Still dissapointed with the tiny roster, though. I'm spoiled by games like TTT2 and UMVC3 and 20 just doesn't cut it. I already know I will tire of seeing the same opponent characters in matches.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 48 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 4, 2012
@Sniperwolf So every character should be psone? There are 4 people are your list that should be in the game but "deserving" is ridiculous thing to say. Only characters who currently shouldnt be in are Fat Princess and Toro but I understand why they are. Japan and psn rep
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 48 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Oct 4, 2012
gamer fans are spoiled
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 48 (91 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 4, 2012

M-Pyre wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

achus93again wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

I agree but...

can we at least say that this game is not becoming what we thought it would be?

that is totally dependent on how a person thought how the game would be like,

as a person that never really cared about the roster, this game is looking awesome...

then that person never really imagined this game before it was announced. i'm talking about the real sony fans.

What's a "real sony fan"

the guys that imagined this game before it was announced.

well i'm sorry to have your expectations not met, but i'm still happy about the game...

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 48 (85 Views)
0 Likes