Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012

M-Pyre wrote:

achus93again wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

I agree but...

 

can we at least say that this game is not becoming what we thought it would be?


that is totally dependent on how a person thought how the game would be like,

as a person that never really cared about the roster, this game is looking awesome...


then that person never really imagined this game before it was announced. i'm talking about the real sony fans.


What's a "real sony fan"

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 48 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

achus93again wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

I agree but...

 

can we at least say that this game is not becoming what we thought it would be?


that is totally dependent on how a person thought how the game would be like,

as a person that never really cared about the roster, this game is looking awesome...


then that person never really imagined this game before it was announced. i'm talking about the real sony fans.


What's a "real sony fan"



the guys that imagined this game before it was announced.

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 48 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012
"How do you all think that makes them feel. I'm sure they're working Overtime X4 AP making this game and then come back to hate. "

ha, I see what you did there! But seriously, this game is amazing. It's fun. It has a lot of great stages and characters. It has a lot more content according to clockw0rk. AND IT"S FUN. Anyone who has played it knows that. SuperBot deserves all of our respect for this game.

Thank you


Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 48 (146 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
788 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012

so, you people, preffer a incomplete game instead a inexistence game?

seems legit..

besides, this can be worst...so, we say thanks for this game after all :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 48 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
1424 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
"How do you all think that makes them feel. I'm sure they're working Overtime X4 AP making this game and then come back to hate. "

ha, I see what you did there! But seriously, this game is amazing. It's fun. It has a lot of great stages and characters. It has a lot more content according to clockw0rk. AND IT"S FUN. Anyone who has played it knows that. SuperBot deserves all of our respect for this game.

Thank you

Exactly..this game is better then I ever thought it would be as a kid :smileyvery-happy:

 

Some people imagined this game as a smash clone with Snake, Crash, Cloud, and Spyro. fighting it out with health bars..and because it's not that people got mad and starting complaining.

 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 48 (129 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/09/2012
Offline
831 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012

There does seem to be some people that are hating on the game for just about everything, but, on the other hand, a lot of the criticism out there is valid and backed by many people. You say the New Dante issue is not a big one but for others, it could definitely be, and is, as shown by the number of people that complained about it when originally revealed. Same thing with the roster. Some may not care about classics like Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, Solid Snake and Cloud but for many other people out there, it will make or break the game.

 

Regardless of whether or not SuperBot and Sony did everything they could to get the rights to the most requested characters, they will get criticism for not getting them if they couldn't. It's just how it is. Most of us understand it's a difficult ordeal as Sony doesn't own the rights to those IPs. It doesn't mean people aren't going to judge the roster for what it is and for who's missing. Just as much as it's not Sony's fault if the third party company didn't let them use the requested character, it's not the people's fault that many of the characters that are strongly associated with the PS brand are third party, specially to those that grew up in the PS1 era. And yes, to many people, in a game like this, the roster is just as if not more important than the gameplay.

 

In a way, the flood in criticism threads is actually a good way to gauge what is considered to be a real issue by gamers. The more they speak out in these issues, the better the chances that SuperBot sees it and hopefully attempts to address the issue if not done already.

 

Also, I don't see anything wrong with arguments. This is a forum after all.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 48 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
"How do you all think that makes them feel. I'm sure they're working Overtime X4 AP making this game and then come back to hate. "

ha, I see what you did there! But seriously, this game is amazing. It's fun. It has a lot of great stages and characters. It has a lot more content according to clockw0rk. AND IT"S FUN. Anyone who has played it knows that. SuperBot deserves all of our respect for this game.

Thank you

Exactly..this game is better then I ever thought it would be as a kid :smileyvery-happy:

 

Some people imagined this game as a smash clone with Snake, Crash, Cloud, and Spyro. fighting it out with health bars..and because it's not that people got mad and starting complaining.



blondewolf41196 wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
"How do you all think that makes them feel. I'm sure they're working Overtime X4 AP making this game and then come back to hate. "

ha, I see what you did there! But seriously, this game is amazing. It's fun. It has a lot of great stages and characters. It has a lot more content according to clockw0rk. AND IT"S FUN. Anyone who has played it knows that. SuperBot deserves all of our respect for this game.

Thank you

Exactly..this game is better then I ever thought it would be as a kid :smileyvery-happy:

 

Some people imagined this game as a smash clone with Snake, Crash, Cloud, and Spyro. fighting it out with health bars..and because it's not that people got mad and starting complaining.



But the super system is so great!! people are a little closed mined I think



Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 48 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012

It's not really Superbot I'm angry at, it's the corporate opportunists who are preventing this game from being the best it can be. All the game companies who are touting and promoting their recent characters is what annoys me, and it annoys me that Superbot kind of have to honour their wishes. It's the fact that the game is close to just becoming a big billboard as opposed to a celebration of the Playstation's history and the nostalgia associated with that.




Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 48 (109 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012
It annoys me when people do try and add some stability to a forum but in fairness you gave valid reasoning. For me, and I can only speak for myself, it isn't the game that's disappointing it's SuperBot. They are a new company but their marketing strategies and general planning have been very poor. The game could be the greatest thing since slice bread but if you mess up the marketing it isn't going to sell well and so far SB arn't marketing it correctly.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 48 (99 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
1401 posts
 

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

It's not really Superbot I'm angry at, it's the corporate opportunists who are preventing this game from being the best it can be. All the game companies who are touting and promoting their recent characters is what annoys me, and it annoys me that Superbot kind of have to honour their wishes. It's the fact that the game is close to just becoming a big billboard as opposed to a celebration of the Playstation's history and the nostalgia associated with that.


Exactly! But if we want any representation of the character we have to get it how they want it or not at all. I just can't wait to see what else Superbot has in store for us.

 

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 48 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes