Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2012
By: TONESTER_925 Uncharted Territory 1401 posts

I Think This Needs to be Said.

47 replies 1151 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

What are the PROBLEMS with this game? Is it a PROBLEM because gameplay elements/mechanics breaking the essence of this potential great game or because people want things that aren't realistic?

I for one have an opened mind when it comes to gaming as everyone should have. It's a video game nothing more nothing less. But, what I fail to realize is (this isn't my first forum I've been on. I was a member of the Natural Motion Backbreaker Football forum and everything seems the same everywhere I go) with all the hardwork and dedication that the devs are putting in this game AND it shows through gameplay videos and beta sessions, where's all of this hate coming from.

Why must gamers complain about things so microscopic and make them into these huge arguments? Such as Dante being the "New" one. Omar stated that this decision wasn't his, but Ninja Theory's. THEY wanted the "New" Dante in. Everyone cries about how they believe this game is just for promotion of new games when gamers fail to use their brains and think about everything that is going on with the development. 

SuperBot suggest characters, the publisher of that character says "I want them in your game BUT they have to be this way." SuperBot puts creates them basically with someone looking over their shoulder making sure every detail is correct, then they announce the character to the public.... Come to the forums and "AAAHHHH WOW! WE DON'T WANT HIM!, THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE GARBAGE, SUPERBOT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE GAMES" and all these other complaints. 

How do you all think that makes them feel. I'm sure they're working Overtime X4 AP making this game and then come back to hate. 

The SSBB X PSASBR comparisons are good as long as it constructive critisizm. These threads are not helping the Devs at all! That's what this forum is all about. Voicing our opinion, constructive critisizm, gaining others interest in this game (I've seen new people DOGGED by people on this forum)

I would type more but I think most would get the picture if you read all the way through. Sorry for typing so much but this forum irks my nerves and I know the SuperBot crew donesn't like coming here lol

Photobucket
Message 1 of 48 (1,151 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: I Think This Needs to be Said.

Oct 4, 2012
Couldn't have said it better myself. Kudos. =D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 48 (1,143 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Some people dont give SB the credit they deserve...they're making a great game and alot of people just complain. :smileyfrustrated:

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 3 of 48 (1,134 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Oct 4, 2012

You, good sir, have said exactly what I've been thinking.

And, may I add, another major complaint is that certain characters are missing and without them it's not a proper representation of the PlayStation, even though the roster has plenty of Sony's key characters in place already. I genuinely don't understand how some people can say the current roster has NO ONE representative of Sony's history.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Dante
Message 4 of 48 (1,097 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I'd say I agree and you deserve kudos etc etc but your not the first person to come on here and assume to role of Mr Reasonable. Many of us here share the same opinion, but our voices are drowned by those who love to vent any frustration of the tiniest detail on here. It's the status quo in forums.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 48 (1,092 Views)
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I for one like the rooster but of course would like a few more characters just cause the more the better lol. SB did what they could so i don't blame them,

Message 6 of 48 (1,080 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 4, 2012
i just want at least some JRPG representation is that too much to ask :smileysad:
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 7 of 48 (1,069 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 4, 2012

blueblue17 wrote:

I for one like the rooster but of course would like a few more characters just cause the more the better lol. SB did what they could so i don't blame them,

awesome rooster.jpg

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 8 of 48 (1,068 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 4, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I'd say I agree and you deserve kudos etc etc but your not the first person to come on here and assume to role of Mr Reasonable. Many of us here share the same opinion, but our voices are drowned by those who love to vent any frustration of the tiniest detail on here. It's the status quo in forums.

I don't do anything on this forum for Kudos and I don't care for the "Mr. Reasonable" title.

I know I'm not the first person to share this opinion and that's the sad thing about this forum. I just would rather see game breaking faults this game has with viable details, new ideas, and no hate for a game that hasn't even gone GOLD yet and no one has even probably played the Retail Version at any of these Expos. I expect a rough road until release.....and after...

Photobucket
Message 9 of 48 (1,063 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 4, 2012

games are meant to be fun...

Play For Fun!
Message 10 of 48 (1,056 Views)