Sackboy
546 posts

Re: I Think I Just Realized Something...

Sep 19, 2012
I don't really care either way. Chimera/Nathan Hale never got to me the way other characters did. You know, the typical ones everybody mentions on here. If one is on, cool, if not, still okay with me.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 21 of 22 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: I Think I Just Realized Something...

Sep 19, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^there are plenty logical reasons for if he's included late. Maybe it took them longer than they thought to create him or he's having some balancing issues

Then we wouldn't've seen Jak, Raiden, PaRappa, Sly, Sweet Tooth, Toro, or Sir Dan by now, either.  There's no logical reason to give Hale special treatment when they blatantly showed off characters that weren't done, Jak being the main perpetrator.

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Also, thinking logically, we only have 6 characters left. If one of them was a Resistance rep, and they kept it hidden until this late in development, I'd be very angry. Why keep a Resistance rep for last, when it'd've made more sense to reveal much earlier on?

to get the leaks outta the way?

There were reveals prior to the leaks.  Hell, you'd think that SuperBot wouldn't go out of their way to make sure that Hale was one of the guys that wasn't leaked.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 22 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes