Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Re: I Never Thought Some People Want Croc in this Game

Sep 1, 2012

A sequal maybe a 5 to 6 year hiatus. I'll have my degree in Computer Science by then and probably get a job at SuperBot and work on the sequel myself. I'll be sure to include them and other PS1ers though.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 11 of 29 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Sep 1, 2012
CROC IS AWESOME! AND ORIGINAL CRASH! Best playstation characters in my opinion
Message 12 of 29 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 2, 2012

I only ever had Croc on the PC instead of PS1, but I'm not gonna lie, that game was practically synonymous with my childhood.  Honestly, the thought of him fighting alongside my modern favorites like Nathan Drake or Cole MacGrath would be incredible. Smiley Surprised

Message 13 of 29 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 2, 2012
The folks at SuperBot probably had to play a TON of games to know what should be used. Lot's of reviewing old titles and new ones as well.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 14 of 29 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Its hard to choose between all the PS1 classics, but once Sony added Sir Dan all sorts of PS1 characters started popping into my head for this game. Not just the Sony ones but the ones that seemed to do best on the PS1, like Croc, Gex, Cloud, etc.

Gex: Enter the Gecko was the first PS1 game I owned (not the first I played but owned) and I still own and play that copy today. The PS1 has many of my favorite games and characters of all time.
Message 15 of 29 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Sep 2, 2012

TimeCrash wrote:
Its hard to choose between all the PS1 classics, but once Sony added Sir Dan all sorts of PS1 characters started popping into my head for this game. Not just the Sony ones but the ones that seemed to do best on the PS1, like Croc, Gex, Cloud, etc.

Gex: Enter the Gecko was the first PS1 game I owned (not the first I played but owned) and I still own and play that copy today. The PS1 has many of my favorite games and characters of all time.

Yeah the PS1 has way too many nice characters to put into one game. A sequel would do wonders.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 29 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Croc is a character that deserves a role. He has so much charm to bring. He was the first game character I played as Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 17 of 29 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Those characters were in my childhood to but to be honest I don't think those characters need to be in this game...I honestly can't see them doing much
Message 18 of 29 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Sep 2, 2012

void-0 wrote:
Those characters were in my childhood to but to be honest I don't think those characters need to be in this game...I honestly can't see them doing much

Agreed too. Even though any character can work out, and I do remember Gex & Croc from PS1, in which my Brother tried it back then. But the chances of them won't go up because compared to MediEvil's Sir Daniel, at least he was 1st Party & still continued with that PSP remake, same like PaRappa.

But I do agree with you, but not on how they can do. Just look at "Fat Princess" in her game & in here, and that can explain any character can get a moveset. 1st Party mostly have big chances though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 19 of 29 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
10 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Loved Croc and Jersey Devil.  Would really like to see Tomba though

Message 20 of 29 (63 Views)
0 Likes